PDA

View Full Version : MOM MEET

Saphress
04-07-2005, 09:42 PM
Ok people.... !!! ;)

As per discussion in threads, I think we should get some organizing done. From what I\'ve been seeing, or understanding, there might be some complications to getting everyone together this weekend. So I\'m want to know who can make it Next Weekend. Sat or Sunday... Sat at any time, and Sunday I\'d probably say at 1pm (I hafta work at 4pm).... I would like whoever has volunteered to please make it, so we can make this official. People who want to help do promotions, advertisements, who wants to help recruit sponsors.... I would like everyone to show please please please.

As for where ... I\'m thinking somewhere around the 404/dvp area, since that is central to everyone I\'m thinking. If anyone has suggestions that would be great!
Ok guys, let\'s start a list

NAME /// day and times avail/// where you\'re located/// and idea to meet

Saphress /// Sat: day preferred or sunday at 1pm (have to leave by 3/3:30_///Pickering///no idea where to meet, will post more later

teambedlam
04-07-2005, 10:59 PM
Teambedlam Prefer Sunday lunch time. have to leave by 3pm though.

S.F.W.
04-07-2005, 11:52 PM
SFW/ prefer Sunday, but I can do Saturday(any time after 1pm)/Richmond Hill/ Where...
how about Jack Astor\'s Richmond Hill..?
north on East Beaver Creak which is off of Highway 7 between Leslie and Highway 404
I can also go further south..
see attached map

wtom
04-08-2005, 10:54 AM
Next weekend I\'m good;

Warren /// Saturday until 9pm, Sunday all day /// Markham (McCowan and Steeles) /// no idea, standing around outdoors or inside a restaurant/bar/lounge/someone\'s house?

Xenon
04-09-2005, 10:25 PM
I\'m working, on sunday, and I have exams all next week... Sorry guys, but I can\'t make it.

teambedlam
04-10-2005, 11:50 AM
If we are going to make any progress we have to actually do something. We are not going to come up with a meeting date unless someone makes a decision and sticks with it.

I think Xenon should call a comittee meeting so we can discuss things in person. Pick a date/time and anyone who\'s serious about helping will make arrangements to be there.

I\'ll be there.

Anyways. i\'m off now to go take pics of a very promising location to hold MOM.

Later

teambedlam
04-10-2005, 09:43 PM
Ok so i just checking out a site for MOM. it\'s awesome. It will hold up to 500 cars.It has picnic tables and area for games and BBQ\'s.

Here\'s a picture simulating the area with cars. The pic doesn\'t even show a 1/4 of the area available to us.

http://photos.teambedlam.tv/albums/Misc/MOMPreview.jpg

S.F.W.
04-10-2005, 10:19 PM
damn! that looks like a killer site.
What about a permit, any idea what that would cost us?

Neo
04-11-2005, 12:25 AM
Whatever happened to sites with pavement!!! I can\'t stand dirt and gravel flying everywhere! Especially when cars start to roll in...

Find another place... with pavement this time!

Lates,

MajesticBlueNTO
04-11-2005, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by Neo

Whatever happened to sites with pavement!!! I can\'t stand dirt and gravel flying everywhere! Especially when cars start to roll in...

Find another place... with pavement this time!

Lates,

if you want a say in where MOM2005 takes place, join the committee. if you know of a site that\'s all pavement, say so.

until then, save the rants for yourself.

teambedlam
04-11-2005, 08:03 AM
The site is paved right up until the edge of that picture. When the cars are parking, hopefully they won\'t be going fast enough to kick up dirt.

I have all the costs for that site and i will discuss them with the committee.

Saphress
04-11-2005, 11:24 AM
Well Gathering everything, meet is this Sunday at 1pm.
Personally, it\'s best we have everyone show, but, whoever can\'t, they\'ll be updated frankly.

Sunday April 17 2005
1 pm at
Jack Astor\'s (highway 7 and East Bever Creek) West of the 404

At least we can organize a bit together.... no?

Saphress
04-11-2005, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by teambedlam

Ok so i just checking out a site for MOM. it\'s awesome. It will hold up to 500 cars.It has picnic tables and area for games and BBQ\'s.

Here\'s a picture simulating the area with cars. The pic doesn\'t even show a 1/4 of the area available to us.

http://photos.teambedlam.tv/albums/Misc/MOMPreview.jpg

Coool.... where is this location???