PDA

View Full Version : HELP!! Muffler Rattling Noise + Engine Starting Problems!!

akz
04-15-2005, 04:27 AM
ok its been about a month or so since I took my car for my 8k change
I drive a 2.3 4spd AT. I had a little scuffle with the people at Markham Mazda and after a while these problems started to occur.. I was wondering if I should take these in to get a look at or if this is just normal?

Car was bought back in October\'04 one of the first 05\' mazda3s to arrive. So heres the problem:

1 - Muffler Rattling Noise
When driving and also when the car is idling, there is this rattling noise that comes from the back I went to check it out one day and found out that the rattling noise is coming from the muffler... anyone know anything about this? (this also rattles when I drive sometimes it dosnt rattle sometimes it does..)

2 - Engine Starting Problems
Recently within the past few weeks when I try to start the car it starts but it feels like its not starting up its hesitating.. like its forcing itself to start... well I usually turn it off and then turn it on again and its fine.. however this usually happens on the first start.. dont know whats wrong.. the car seems like it cant start up.. any ideas?

Can anyone shed some light on these problems for me? My lovely 3 is in pain and I dont know whats wrong with her... Im probably going to book a servicing @ avante mazda at Yonge/RH. I am NEVER letting my car out of my sight EVER AGAIN!!..

thanks for the help guys much appreciated.

FLIPDADY
04-15-2005, 07:32 AM
Come down to Yonge and Steeles and we\'ll have a look at the problem. We\'ve had a lot of Markham Mazda customers come here.

TheProfessor
04-15-2005, 08:40 AM
Either way I would go and get it checked out, that\'s what the warranty is for. And do yourself a favor and do not go back to Markham Mazda, they\'ll likely find a way to make it worse:sarc

akz
04-15-2005, 04:46 PM
flipspeed, just made a booking for next tuesday dropp off my car monday night.. please take care of my baby ~_~ ... shes in pain..

neways gonna have them check whether my car needs to check fuel pump, and airbag lights, and the two problems mentioned above.. hope shell be ok ~_~

sigh....

FLIPDADY
04-16-2005, 10:31 AM
We\'ll see what we can do. What color and model is it?

akz
04-17-2005, 01:30 AM
Flipspeed, its a Silver 2.3 Litre Mazda 3 Sport. Its got different rims on it youll recgonize it right when you see it. And its the car thats being dropped off Monday night :) Gonna have em take alook at the problems above and the fuel pump and airbag problem too if there needs any fixing at all lol get a good all round checkup :)

plz take care of her flipspeed :) shes still new >.<\" (i hate markham mazda!!)

akz
04-21-2005, 09:15 PM
car and problems fixed :) Follow up thread here: http://torontomazda3.com/forum/read.php?TID=2229