PDA

View Full Version : Picture of my car...

cookie
04-18-2005, 07:14 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/miss_cookie/06ab2a93.jpg

So if you ever see me. Wave!

lukel90
04-18-2005, 07:35 PM
Your black mica is almost as shiny and clean as mine. nice pic..

mazda3boss
04-18-2005, 07:49 PM
i see a lot of those so i ratehr not wave hahahah, like what if i wave then i take a good look and its some old lady or whatever hahaha i\'d feel stupid, but HEY! if its a milf then daaaamn i\'ll wave all i want lol

Geologic
04-18-2005, 10:05 PM
I have a black GS so wave back!.. ;)

I\'ve been driving in my 3 for 3 days and I\'ve been tempted to wave at other 3 owners but everytime I drive next or near one I hesitate cause I don\'t see the stubby.. and they always end up being old ladies too.. bah

wtom
04-18-2005, 10:46 PM
You guys are missing the decal at the top of her windshield.

majic
04-18-2005, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by wtom

You guys are missing the decal at the top of her windshield.

and the pink plates :D :p

cookie
04-18-2005, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by Geologic

I\'ve been driving in my 3 for 3 days and I\'ve been tempted to wave at other 3 owners but everytime I drive next or near one I hesitate cause I don\'t see the stubby.. and they always end up being old ladies too.. bah

Haha. I usually see old ladies driving it too. I check for the stubbies as well hahaha! You already have one? Yeah it says \"COOKIE\" on my windshield (^_~).

///M
04-18-2005, 11:01 PM
Somehow I think I\'ve seen your car but I\'m not 100% sure...

cookie
04-18-2005, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by autoexe

Somehow I think I\'ve seen your car but I\'m not 100% sure...

Really? How do you know it\'s my car? And where?

///M
04-18-2005, 11:13 PM
I vaguely recall seeing a black sedan with the windshield decal...don\'t remember when and where though

wtom
04-18-2005, 11:19 PM
If it was today, it may be her. Otherwise it wasn\'t her. :)

Geologic
04-19-2005, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by cookie

Haha. I usually see old ladies driving it too. I check for the stubbies as well hahaha! You already have one? Yeah it says \"COOKIE\" on my windshield (^_~).

yea, for some reason, every 3 I see on the road without the stubby is being driven by an older lady.. or an older guy. I think I\'ve only seen one 3 with a stubby and it was in my old car. I live around steeles/kennedy so around pacific mall I see a ton of hatches but never a stubby.

Zaku_4
04-19-2005, 12:09 AM
wtf!

lol nice decals =D. almost as noticeable as my little zaku figure at the back of my car =p :p

cookie
04-19-2005, 12:10 AM

Originally posted by cookie

yea, for some reason, every 3 I see on the road without the stubby is being driven by an older lady.. or an older guy. I think I\'ve only seen one 3 with a stubby and it was in my old car. I live around steeles/kennedy so around pacific mall I see a ton of hatches but never a stubby.

Ohh I\'m in that area quite a lot. I go there on my break from school. Yeah..Pmall haha. I have the stubby on my car and I\'ve only seen 1 other mz3 with a stubby. Anyways, I\'m screwed. I should be studying =(.

fat mike
04-19-2005, 12:07 PM
Looks good! I love the black mica!

car_demon
04-19-2005, 06:38 PM
Is Cookie a nickname and what\'s the history behind it?;)
Or, are you a girl Cookie Monster Fan?

majic
04-19-2005, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by car_demon

Is Cookie a nickname and what\'s the history behind it?;)
Or, are you a girl Cookie Monster Fan?

well i bet you she\'s like a cookie..

sweet.. delicious.. all you wanna do is eat it all day long :p

got milk? :D

RedRaptor
04-19-2005, 07:34 PM
^^

Wow...one moment you are making fun of her smiley faces and the next you are saying the stuff you just said above.

http://www.jamesshuggins.com/i/awd1/desperate.gif

cookie
04-22-2005, 11:39 PM
Yes, Cookie is my name.