PDA

View Full Version : Steves Tinting (Come To Your House Tinting In GTA)

akz
04-20-2005, 12:20 AM
Hey just wanted to post the tinter who tints my car and most of my familys cars.. this guy tints just about anything :) You set up a time with him and he will come to your house and tint your windows for you professionally. He is a nice and friendly guy and the rates start off at around $155/small sized car, for the mazda 3 for me I believe it is about $175.

Here is his contact info: (Youd better book him fast hes usually fully booked and you can only get a booking a week after.. like me ~_~)

Steve: 416-258-5550

Hes guaranteed to do it professionally, guaranteed no air bubbles, no peeling.. at least not on any of the cars hes done for my family. He tinted my uncles buick, civic, cavalier. He tinted my old Camry and Mercedez C240. Hes coming to do my tinting for my mazda3 this weekend :) Ill let you guys know the firm prices. =)

Dr Butcher
04-20-2005, 04:25 PM
Do you happen to know what brand of tint he uses?

akz
04-21-2005, 09:04 PM
unsure as to what brand he uses..... but it lasts quite a while and quality to me isnt bad.. my uncles buick was tinted in \'99 by him and its still going strong now :)

akz
04-23-2005, 01:43 PM
Welps just got my car tinted to regulation tint. For a mazda 3 I was charged 175$ (tax included) they did it professionally and were very curtious. The brand for tint film that they use is Llumar Window Film or something like that.

They do a good job id recommend them to anyone :)

Dr Butcher
04-23-2005, 07:40 PM
Llumar is a good name in the industry. I am not sure of the different product lines they offer but at least it\'s not some crap from WalMart. :)

$175 is a great price as well.

emc
04-23-2005, 08:01 PM
hmm, contemplating . . . as that is a really good price!

akz
04-24-2005, 11:40 AM
hey how long am i supposted to leave the winddows up for? cuz I accidently opened the driver side wondow a lil today bhy accident.. it shouldnt affect it after being on for over a day already right? apparently the windo lock dosnt applay to the driver side window...

majic
04-24-2005, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by akz

hey how long am i supposted to leave the winddows up for? cuz I accidently opened the driver side wondow a lil today bhy accident.. it shouldnt affect it after being on for over a day already right? apparently the windo lock dosnt applay to the driver side window...

I was asked to keep the windows up for 3-5 days. I did it for about a week and FX Auto put stickers across the buttons so that i would be reminded of it if i wanted to roll them down.

akz
04-24-2005, 03:56 PM
it should be ok.. i jus pressed it once went down a lil ~_~ sigh... neways i stuck a piece of paper over it now lol haha :) dosnt look to be any bubbles or anything wrong so all good :)

mazda3boss
04-29-2005, 04:22 PM
so this guy travels far distances to tint ur windows??? cause i could save him the work and drive to him.. i want mine done

akz
04-29-2005, 05:02 PM
give him a call.. he dosnt mind...