PDA

View Full Version : Meet 9 Aftermath..

bubba1983
04-30-2005, 02:42 PM
Seeing as i can\'t make it today, i might as well start up the aftermath Thread....

-RJ3-
04-30-2005, 02:54 PM
WHAAA????? I missed the meet LOL I will post a recap as soon as we finish

bubba1983
04-30-2005, 02:55 PM
lol i almost madeit out, but i set my alarm wrong...so i was planning on coming out for a little bit...but ehhh

dredd2099
04-30-2005, 02:57 PM
pixies!!!
:)

BETRTHNU
04-30-2005, 07:21 PM
nice turnout even with the bad weather...

billyfo
04-30-2005, 08:05 PM
I had to leave early cause something come up:( , although it wasn\'t raining but quite cold, though better than last month meet. Hopefully next one will be a warmer and sunny day.

iconicrocket
04-30-2005, 08:16 PM
My first meet.

Was nice, there were quite a number of cars there. Share the love, peace out. :D Hope the next meet will have better weather.

Wish there were more girls there. It was like 99% guys there. :sarc

PlatMS6
04-30-2005, 08:23 PM
lol at the end i waited for the mississauga pps to get out off boston pizza so we can cruise back...so im waiting and i fell asleep lol (i was up at least 28hrs)... next thing i see is rj at my window...im not sure if he yelled or knocked or whateva (thnx i would have probably spent the night there:) ) and we headed back, i made a mistake and got off on 401 east instead of west so i made a small detour, i was still half asleep

great turnout :)

i was hoping that the dead pedals were gonna be brought there today ...but no-one showed up with em :( ....i wanna pick em up:p

iconicrocket
04-30-2005, 10:13 PM
Ok,

Here\'s the pics from the East pre-meet and the main meet at Hwy. 400/7.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2127408146

///M
04-30-2005, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by iconicrocket

My first meet.

Was nice, there were quite a number of cars there. Share the love, peace out. :D Hope the next meet will have better weather.

Sausagefest. :D

///M
04-30-2005, 11:00 PM

Ok,

Here\'s the pics from the East pre-meet and the main meet at Hwy. 400/7.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2127408146

Check PM. Thanks!

-RJ3-
05-01-2005, 12:23 AM
Posting picks soon but here\'s the recap.

39 cars (might be more since some left early)
There was 2 Protege guys (Pro2nr-Ryan and his bud), and (Junior-Junior) It\'s nice to see the \"Familia\" out.

Mikespike as always showed his master pieces, and I managed to pick up my \"lextasy\" replica shift knob. He also showed his \"PIMPED out BLING BLING\" Gold shift knob he was selling.

Many members bought decals to represent

Some new toys shown by ASD Axela, GUESS, Hypothrml, MAJIC, WEJIDAS, REDRAPTOR, and -RJ3-

There was new faces we noticed especially Chris (Red Mazda3 with exhaust) IconicRocket, AFBunnie, I tried to mingle with all of the members, sorry if I missed you guys.

We also noticed a white 3 with tints and an \"Italia\" decal across the lower bottom portion of the front windshield.

We tried comparing tints to show how AFBunnies car would look with different grade of tints.

Some members left early for some warmth to eat at boston pizza

After the parking lot gathering we met the other 3 members at Boston pizza and played some good battles of JITS and Pool.

2004MZ3 was sleeping in his car and it took me couple of minutes to wake him up. Thanks for watching our 3\'s bro, and sorry you missed the exit.

It was a colourful sight to see all the 3\'s out there. Summer is going to be big!! and Surely this is the last time for $hitty weather.

I\'m glad you all showed up even though the fact it was so COLD!!! and drizzly!!!

BTW, If you would like updates on upcoming meets post your info (MSN, ICQ, YAHOO, e-mail) to the contact thread thanks!!!

wtom
05-01-2005, 12:52 AM
Awesome, RJ3, thanks for the summary!!!!

My pics are here; http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2127407544&mode=invite

super_vixen
05-01-2005, 02:03 AM
Poor boys....

haha...the most girls we ever had a meet was....3 I believe (and I\'m talking girls who own 3\'s, not just the ones who come along). And that was the last meet of 2004. Give it time...there will be more of us one day.

I had a nap instead of coming to the meet....I needed it. :)

My first meet.

mEtH
05-01-2005, 02:26 AM
more girls...hmmmm...somebody is trying to pickup :p

haha warren nice shot of the back of my car!!!!!

Illmatic
05-01-2005, 07:17 AM
Nice pics guys, too bad I missed it. But I need to know who\'s got the monitors in their headrests!?!

That\'s wild! I never expected to see that in a 3!!

lukel90
05-01-2005, 07:36 AM
just a suggestion, but could the next meet be a littel closer to hamilton, oakville area. i couldnt make and its a good thing as chris didnt bring the dead pedals..hopefully this is the last time for shitty weather. i just wish i didnt have to drive over an hour to get to the meets.

bubba1983
05-01-2005, 07:49 AM
umm....dude..i live in kitchener...

lukel90
05-01-2005, 08:31 AM
lol..bubba..i guess hamilton isnt so bad then..lol

bubba1983
05-01-2005, 08:32 AM
lol you got that right paadna...

iconicrocket
05-01-2005, 08:59 AM
We should try to get a discount at Dave&Buster next time we do a meet there.

Dave&Buster was right in the same plaza too, 1 min walk. With so many people we should be getting stuff at 50% off. :D

super_vixen
05-01-2005, 01:48 PM
Unfortunately, we don\'t move the meets around, because otherwise we\'d have to cater to anyone who didn\'t live in the GTA.

I live in Oshawa, so I drive a good 45 min. or more depending on if the meet is east, west or central...as bubba mentioned, he\'s from Kitchener and he\'s come to lots of meets regardless. The majority of the group is centered around the GTA, so that\'s why we hold our meets here.

It\'d be great if they held meets closer to where I live, but it\'s not going to happen, because then everyone would want it near their house too.

Originally posted by lukel90

just a suggestion, but could the next meet be a littel closer to hamilton, oakville area. i couldnt make and its a good thing as chris didnt bring the dead pedals..hopefully this is the last time for shitty weather. i just wish i didnt have to drive over an hour to get to the meets.

PlatMS6
05-01-2005, 01:59 PM
mississauga is pretty central :p 403/dundas timmys has a huge lot :) plus there are tons of diff \"open\" gtg spots and tons of places to eat/play

forks of the credit is not that far away either :D ....that place is great at night ...just make sure u have ure high-beams on...easier to get lost too :(

-RJ3-
05-01-2005, 03:16 PM
As promised here are the pics I took.

I have about 15 more but stupid plates are showing will edit it and post more pics

more pics to come

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2127378242&mode=invite

Enjoy

majic
05-01-2005, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by -RJ3-

As promised here are the pics I took.

I have about 15 more but stupid plates are showing will edit it and post more pics

more pics to come

Enjoy

LMAO!!!!!! exhaust eh??? (http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2127378242&mode=invite&idx=12)

http://www.myfilehut.com/userfiles/majic/20050430_TM3_Meet9/profusions_exhaust.jpg

***note to self: never let RJ3 near my car again***

:D

-RJ3-
05-01-2005, 03:24 PM
Oh well I rushed this job....Think of it like an easter egg in a DVD...Can you find at least 10 things wrong with this album!!!! LOL!!!!

thr33scompany
05-01-2005, 04:22 PM
This was also my first meet and I kinda felt left out since i was the only one in a Silver Sport GS. hahah it\'s all good though. it was nice to see all the 3\'s in one concentrated area. I do agree it was a sausage factory.... maybe because all the girls were stuck in the car because it was so cold.. i know my g/f was..hahah

When the weather gets better, I\'ll stay longer.. had to feel sorry for the g/f since she was just twiddling her thumbs for a good hour.. it was an overall good meet. Thanks GUYS!!! :p (hint to all the girls that bailed.hahah) j/k

Don

AFbunnie
05-01-2005, 04:33 PM
Left out eh??? Haha.. What about me??? 40 guys vs me (1 girl....) haha... but ish all good. Had a great time! Just wished it was warmer. I was freezing my butt off..

and yes... I REALLY HOPE IT IS NICE AND SUNNY next time.

It was an amazing turnout. I didn\'t think a lot of people would come out considering the weather. I can now put a lot of faces with handles :)

Thanks to all the boyz that helped me with the tint dilema ;)

bubba1983
05-01-2005, 04:37 PM
lol, if i were a female...bah, id be kinda intimidated myself...all that sausage...eeeeeeeeep *screams*

-RJ3-
05-01-2005, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by thr33scompany

This was also my first meet and I kinda felt left out since i was the only one in a Silver Sport GS. hahah it\'s all good though. it was nice to see all the 3\'s in one concentrated area. I do agree it was a sausage factory.... maybe because all the girls were stuck in the car because it was so cold.. i know my g/f was..hahah

When the weather gets better, I\'ll stay longer.. had to feel sorry for the g/f since she was just twiddling her thumbs for a good hour.. it was an overall good meet. Thanks GUYS!!! :p (hint to all the girls that bailed.hahah) j/k

Don

Hey Don,

Sorry you were left out but please just come to any of us and Im sure we will welcome you guys. I was trying to reach all of the members but something always comes up. As for the girls who were in the cars. At least you were toasty inside, but we dont bite ask AFBunnie LOL!!!

May will be good weather so its all good.

whodilly
05-01-2005, 05:19 PM
Yo guys (and I mean all the \"guys\" at the meet. Most of the girls were cooped up in the cars b/c it was too cold! My g/f included):D That was an AWESOME turnout. I couldn\'t believe how many peeps showed up despite the shitty weather to reprazent the 3. Much love for the Mazda 3!!

Lots of fun chattin with all u guys... yeah too bad not so many girls, but then my woman wouldn\'t want me to come out for \'meets\' then:p Hell it\'s good to meet anyone who loves this car so much. We\'re all \"enthusiasts\" (another word for cracked out psycho Mz3 drivers, who like to meet up and cause chaos on the hwy on their way to a meet :D )

Too bad the East cruise got all messed up. We had 8 or 9 cars and I thought it would only be 4! In the end 2 packs of 4. Man Spanish Gino, I like the way you drive! and Soopa the car looks hype! (My gf likes the white too)

Next time we show the punks in the corollas what we got!!

Oh and put on the stickers. Pimpin Toronto Mazda 3!!! Holla!!!

AFbunnie
05-01-2005, 05:35 PM
yeah... These boyz don\'t bite.. intimidating at first... but no bites.. lol

thanks RJ3 for the pics~~~~

-RJ3-
05-01-2005, 09:08 PM
Some updated pics,

I left the exhaust mistake...No point in changing it LOL!!

Again Enjoy

PlatMS6
05-01-2005, 09:17 PM
nice pix....man that black protege loooks awesome!!!!! ....so do the mz3\'s lol :p

EMAGDNIM
05-01-2005, 10:48 PM
Man that meet looked like a lot of fun...I HAVE to make it out to the next one...

jimdragon8
05-01-2005, 10:59 PM
It was a good meet, I couldn\'t make it to the East Pre-Meet but was glad I made it to the big meet. Yeah like everyone else was saying, it was pretty cold. The girlfriend stayed in the car. :p And it is a pretty small world, my GF even knew Whodilly.

SFW, sorry to hear about your car.

RedRaptor, let me know when you get those \'Mazda\' stickers. Thanks.

WTOM, thanks for the stickers as well, will put them on soon!! You mentioned that you wanted to lookf for another parking lot, what about Eglinton Town Centre, at Warden and Eglinton?;)

majic
05-01-2005, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by -RJ3-

Some updated pics,

I left the exhaust mistake...No point in changing it LOL!!

Again Enjoy

damn.. pic 15, love the stealthy plate.. hmm maybe i should take it off altogether as betrthnu did.. looks good w/o it!!!!

wtom
05-02-2005, 12:50 AM
I\'m pretty sure any shopping plaza lot is a no-no for Saturday afternoon. I\'m considering a few office building parking lots east of Kennedy, nearby the 401. I\'m gonna snoop some out on the coming Saturday around 4pm see what they\'re like.

For those of you who don\'t know, this is in regards to our Eastside meet location. The present location of Kennedy Commons (Kennedy Road at Hwy 401 in Scarborough) is both busy and packed with cars on Saturdays for the coming meet on May 28th, I\'m gonna try to find a better lot for just our cars.

Originally posted by jimdragon8
WTOM, thanks for the stickers as well, will put them on soon!! You mentioned that you wanted to lookf for another parking lot, what about Eglinton Town Centre, at Warden and Eglinton?;)

mazda3ride
05-02-2005, 07:54 AM
Does anyone know what Chris\' handle is? He has the Red Sedan with the Gun Metal rims?

profusion
05-02-2005, 08:52 AM
A great meet is was.. but the weather was too chilly. Next meet should be great and I should have my car lowered by then too =P. I love what some of you guys have done with your cars!

Till next time.

jimdragon8
05-02-2005, 10:50 AM

Don

Sorry Don, as a fellow Silver M3, I should have been more welcoming, I saw it parked on the side, so I wasn\'t sure what was going on, if it was part of the meet. I am glad to see another silver, because I am usually the only silver there. I think if all the girlfriends met each other and got along, it would make these events even bigger!!:p :D

whodilly
05-02-2005, 10:59 AM
I was trying to get my gf to wear sexy outfit (you know the short skirt, stockings and high heels) so she could be the race queen for my car :D but unfortunately she said that it was too cold!(yeah after she punched me :p )

I\'m thinking next time I don\'t even bring her along cause she just doesn\'t understand. But Jim next time if it\'s warmer (hopefully! it\'s frickin May for cryin out loud!!!) we can get our women to model our cars ;)

torpedo20
05-02-2005, 11:40 AM
Hey guys
It was awesome seeing so many of you showed up!
Good m3 crowd indeed.

Till the next time! ;)

wtom
05-02-2005, 12:26 PM
Bring your gf/wife! Then again, they might group together and start their own Anti-bf/husband-car-club group ... a few other guys as well as myself have had minor conflicts between car/carclub and gf... :(

-RJ3-
05-02-2005, 12:44 PM
Here\'s a reply from Pro2nr (dropped protege)
www.toprotege.com

I was commenting to mark how I miss the early days when aftermarket products were still coming out for our car and meets like that were great to see how they looked and performed on our car.those days are all but over for us. Looks like the 3\'s have a good selection of springs and intakes. Those were the most common mods done. HID\'s were cool, I saw some of those.

You guys had a pretty impressive turnout. When I was there I think I saw about 24 cars. I\'m impressed on how fast you guys have grown.

Good Job Keep up the good work.
Endquote

///M
05-02-2005, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by profusion

A great meet is was.. but the weather was too chilly. Next meet should be great and I should have my car lowered by then too =P. I love what some of you guys have done with your cars!

Till next time.

You know you want that turbo...c\'mon. ;)

bubba1983
05-02-2005, 01:43 PM
PSssshhhh

thr33scompany
05-02-2005, 03:41 PM

Don

Sorry Don, as a fellow Silver M3, I should have been more welcoming, I saw it parked on the side, so I wasn\'t sure what was going on, if it was part of the meet. I am glad to see another silver, because I am usually the only silver there. I think if all the girlfriends met each other and got along, it would make these events even bigger!!:p :D

Finally getting some love for the sunlight silver!! it\'s all good Jimdragon... there will be more opportunities.. no worries....

Axela Mazda 3
05-02-2005, 05:06 PM
It was my first time at a TM3 meet. It was fun and i met a alot of people and even bought a mazda3forum sticker!!.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2127315382

wtom
05-02-2005, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Axela Mazda 3

It was my first time at a TM3 meet. It was fun and i met a alot of people and even bought a mazda3forum sticker!!.

That hurts man ... we are NOT Mazda3Forums here... http://www.mazda3forums.com/images2/smilies/crying.gif

heheheh

david3
05-02-2005, 05:44 PM
I am glad to see another silver, because I am usually the only silver there. I think if all the girlfriends met each other and got along, it would make these events even bigger!!:p :D

What!

I almost always show up with my silver sedan. This was the first one I didn\'t attent since hrm... a long time.

mEtH
05-02-2005, 11:57 PM

eghhh...wrong answer!

Axela Mazda 3
05-03-2005, 03:46 AM
heeeeeeeeee...sorrie...
TM3 STICKER...TM3!!!!!!11

Axela Mazda 3
05-03-2005, 03:49 AM
heeeeeeeeee...sorrie...
TM3 STICKER...TM3!!!!!!11

majic
05-03-2005, 06:58 AM
Originally posted by methodyst

eghhh...wrong answer!

i say we ban him :p NO REMORSE!!!!! :D j/k

profusion
05-03-2005, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by autoexe

Originally posted by profusion

Till next time.

You know you want that turbo...c\'mon. ;)

Will see..;)

If I do... I need to wait till warenty ends:(