wtom
05-03-2005, 04:35 PM
Proposal Rejected :D

TheProfessor
05-03-2005, 05:21 PM
That\'d be fine with me, I hate the west end meet\'s:p

Spyder01
05-03-2005, 05:49 PM
Wtom, have you checked out the Markham city center on hwy 7 and warden? Not sure about parking there, but that street just outside makes a great group shot.

First Markham Place might sound busy, but that place has lots of parking space far from the mall entrance ofcourse, but pplz there don\'t know how to drive....lots of pplz there so very easy to get the club name out...

Perhalps a park?? Bluffer\'s park is a bit near central down by Kington and Brimly, but they\'ve got a lake view and a beach. 3 or 4 different parking lots.

billyfo
05-03-2005, 05:59 PM
that should a good location, cause not too many cars around there.

There are Esso just around the intersection, and PetroCan nearby, I think both stations\' car wash will be very busy for every 3 months:D

AFbunnie
05-03-2005, 08:05 PM
Lucent... Hmm... would they mind considering it\'s \"technically\" private property???

-RJ3-
05-03-2005, 08:39 PM
Thats what I was wondering.....I have alot of places in sauga but seeing there companies, I\'m sure you need permission.

Lets just get it over with.....Put our meets on the airport strip LOL!!!!!!!

mazda3boss
05-03-2005, 09:52 PM
when do u have westend meets???? i want some :hoho

Newlook
05-04-2005, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by mazda3boss

when do u have westend meets???? i want some :hoho

Our meet locations are on rotation. The next meet is eastside (May), then westside (June) and central (July).

triplezoom
05-04-2005, 09:37 PM
I really like the location warren. Pretty close to my house. :p Im just also concerned that the parking lot is private property. Theres also a couple of large parking lots found in that area. How about the southeast corner of roddick and hwy 7? Or what about the mazda building on 404 and 16th? ;)

super_vixen
05-05-2005, 09:18 AM
Hmmm...anyway we can keep it closer to the 401? To me, that location isn\'t really \"east\" IMO.

I already don\'t want to drive to the West location, and if we started to hold our east meets that far away, I doubt I\'d go to those either. Not that I\'m bitching, but to accomodate everyone, perhaps we can keep it similar to the current location...just a larger area if possible?

wtom
05-05-2005, 10:33 AM
I know there\'s some people who lives nearby Kennedy/401... WHODILLY ... any reports on empty parking lots near Kennedy/401 area on a Saturday afternoon?

Dr Butcher
05-05-2005, 11:14 AM
I love that Google Maps Beta. Google is gonna run the world soon enough.... :)

Oh yeah, I\'m with Vixen. That location is not really east IMO. People are coming from Ajax, Whitby and Oshawa as well. If we\'re going to start moving the east meets farther west, why don\'t we just have one central meet location around Yonge St and screw the east and west meets altogether?

TheProfessor
05-05-2005, 01:00 PM
Yeah, a truly central meet would be awesome;)

wtom
05-05-2005, 01:02 PM
Where\'s the LOCK button?

East side meet STAYS at Kennedy Commons for now.

On May 28th, 4pm, if you can\'t find us in the usual TD Bank parking lot, we\'ll be somewhere else in the KC lot;

X is where we normally park for our meets. But on May 28th, we may be elsewhere in that huge parking lot. If anything, I will stay at the X spot with an FRS to direct TM3 traffic to the new location (if changed).
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/wtom/KennedyCommonsTD.jpg

Please LOCK this thread.