PDA

View Full Version : Best Price For Mazda 3 Sport GT

rad3
05-10-2005, 10:35 AM
New to the forum!

Went for a test drive of the Mazda 3 Sport GT from Ontario Mazda (Dixie & 401 area) on Saturday. Great car! Below is the price quote I received:

Mazda 3 Sport GT with a/c, auto, leather, sunroof $25,185
Discount -1,000
Freight & PDI 1,145
Air Tax 100
Gas Tax 75
Metallic Paint (Indigo Blue) 105
Tax (GST & PST) 3,841.50
Total $29,451.50

Is that a good deal?!? I live in the west-end of Mississauga, so I was thinking of checking Erin Mills Mazda as well. How are those 2 dealership for service?

TIA,

Joe :D

Flagrum_3
05-10-2005, 11:07 AM
Hey rad,

Those prices look to be list + high on a couple of things.Check some of the posts below and you\'ll get all the info you need.People on this forum are very open about what they paid and helpful on where to go.

So good luck.

_3

rad3
05-10-2005, 11:57 AM
Flagrum_3,

Thanks for the tips. I\'ve read some interesting responses regarding Erin Mills and Ontario Mazda, and would definitely avoid them.

Joe

Titanium_M3GT
05-10-2005, 01:15 PM
I got my M3 GT 5spd with GFX package for 26,400 total including taxes and everything. No other Mazda dealer could beat this price. I got it at Achilles Mazda in Acton.

rad3
05-10-2005, 01:50 PM
Should I ask for anyone specific if I decide to visit Achilles Mazda? How is the service there?

Joe

Titanium_M3GT
05-10-2005, 02:24 PM
All of the sales guys there are quite good, but I would ask for TJ. He is probably the best one there. Dont be suprised when you walk into the showroom and no one aproaches you, they have a no pressure sales policy, so you will probably have to approach the salesman yourself.

ilovehottubs
05-12-2005, 05:19 PM
Do not buy from Erin Mills Mazda. I bought a Mazda 3 GT GFX from them 3 weeks ago and still do not have it. After a week of waiting and several unreturned phonecalls, I went in and asked where my car was. Their excuse was that they didnt have one available and their were no other Mazda 3 GT GFX cloth in a 5 speed in Ontario (except for in red). Highly unlikely. It would have been nice if they told me that when I bought it, or even gaven me a phone call a week later. Finding a sales person to talk to can be difficult on any given night. The first time I went to the dealership I waited 20 minutes for a sales person before leaving. This dealership is quick to take your money and clearly do not care about customer service or satisfaction. Ill be lucky to get my car before it snows again. A friend of mine bought a Protege from them 2 years ago and had similar problems. I should have followed his advice and gone elsewhere. Apparently Dave Wood Mazda in Newmarket is good. Its likely worth the drive.

AVOID ERIN MILLS MAZDA.

TheProfessor
05-12-2005, 05:28 PM
I have no experience with them, but keep in mind that just because one dealership has the car you\'re looking for doesn\'t mean every other dealer in Ontario has access to it. So if they said that there are none, they are actually saying that they do not have access to one. Still no excuse for not calling you, but it could be true.

rad3
05-12-2005, 10:04 PM
ilovehottubs,

I\'m sorry to hear about your disappointing experience with Erin Mills Mazda. Not to make matters worse, many years ago, the same dealership was charged for rolling back the km\'s on their used cars. I\'m not sure if it\'s the same owners as the current ones. Hopefully not!!! :(

As for attention from the sales staff, I\'ve noticed that they will approach you quickly if you drive into their parking lot with a nice car. However, if you walk over to their dealership because you\'ve parked somewhere else in the auto mall, the sales staff tend to neglect you.

Based on some the forum members\' experiences, I think I\'ll visit Westowne, Achilles and Avante.