PDA

View Full Version : Where do you service your car?

Hazy
05-12-2005, 01:27 PM
Hey guys, I just need some suggestions as to where to service my car. I live in Mississauga and the dealerships around here such as Ontario and Erin Mills are pretty brutual. I want to go somewhere close or perhaps somewhere where i wont waste my time. I want to go to Avante but its all the way in richmond. Mazda of Toronto is pretty far too etc. Where do you guys (Missisauga people) go to service your car?

Thanks in advance.

Junior
05-12-2005, 01:33 PM
Dave Wood Mazda .... in Newmarket

let me tell you that I live borderline mississauga/etobicoke and I drive 45mins to hit up DWM .. it\'s that damn good.

i\'ve heard of ppl going to Westowne Mazda, but not sure about how good it is since I haven\'t gone there myself, BUT i can definitely vouch for the service at Dave Wood Mazda .. by far, the best dealer experience I\'ve ever had, thus far

TheProfessor
05-12-2005, 02:57 PM
I\'ve always dealt with Avante of Toronto......I have my first appointment with the new Mazda of Toronto on the 21st, though according to FLIPSPEED alot of the staff are the same so I suspect it will be good as usual:)

I was always VERY happy with Avante Toronto.

Coaster
05-12-2005, 06:49 PM
I live is Mississauga & now go to Westowne. They\'re much better than Ontario.

thr33scompany
05-12-2005, 07:10 PM
I live in Oakville and I go to Westowne. Very good service and the people WANT to help you.

bubba1983
05-19-2005, 07:41 AM
i wished i lived in teh GTA...keiswetter mazda sucks ass here

Fuman
05-26-2005, 11:51 AM
lol bubba...