PDA

View Full Version : Replacing motor and regulator

Ron
05-18-2005, 06:06 PM
Hey everyone, so a few.. actually more than a few people have heard some nasty sounds when trying to adjust the window height. Particulary the driver\'s side window for me. I took my 3 in to Ajax Mazda and asked them to take a look. The tech went in the car for a couple minutes and told me that they need to order in some parts and then take a closer look. To be sure, they\'ve ordered the entire motor and regulator system. I\'ll keep everyone apprised.

If you don\'t know what I\'m talking about refer to the URL below.

http://torontomazda3.com/forum/read.php?TID=232&page=1

Ron
05-27-2005, 06:47 PM
So, I got a call from the service advisor at Ajax and I took the car in to get the motor and regulator replaced. I dropped off the car and came back about an hour later to pick it up. They said they replaced the part and since then I haven\'t heard the noise. The only thing though, as I was pulling out of the dealership driveway, I put the driver\'s side window down which was fine and then the passenger side. I put it all the way down then I changed my mind and put it half way up. On my way up I heard the same noise that prompted me to take the car in for the driver\'s side. yiiiikes!!! I\'m going to keep an ear open and hopefully I don\'t need to get that replaced. I\'ll let yous know what happens

whodilly
06-03-2005, 12:09 PM
I\'m starting to get a slight knocking sound on my driver\'s side window as well.

They replaced the motor an regulator on my passenger side window but it looks like i\'m gonna have to get the driver\'s replaced as well.