PDA

View Full Version : QUESETION: normal floor mat or all winter floor mat?????????

tennight
05-19-2005, 05:25 AM
does it matter u get the normal floor mat or all winter floor mat
and hey the dealer give me the floor mat for free like everybody else
but is the all winter floor mat better?????
the dealer is telling me i can get the all winter floor met on his discount still cost like 80$
is he BS me????????

///M
05-19-2005, 01:31 PM
I presonally don\'t like the winter mats very much - they\'re too thick and get in the way of the clutch. I had them for a few days and decided to return them.

The OEM premium floor mats (not the stock mats they gave you) however are very nice. They\'re thicker and slightly bigger so they cover more area and don\'t move around as much because they have a different type of rubberized backing. Looks nice too - they come in red or blue to match the interior.

Fuman
05-19-2005, 01:35 PM
how much?

tennight
05-25-2005, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by Fuman

how much?

they said 90
is it worth it....:sarc

Krakilin
05-30-2005, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by tennight

how much?

they said 90

The only problem I find is that the mats don\'t cover the dead pedal (foot rest), is a good way around that?

Xenon
05-30-2005, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Krakilin

Originally posted by tennight

how much?

they said 90

The only problem I find is that the mats don\'t cover the dead pedal (foot rest), is a good way around that?

Most fitted mats won\'t cover the dead pedal area. It\'s a general rule. It\'s also because:

a) adds to the cost to make the mat, it\'s an extra cut
b) if that extra cut isn\'t made, then it will definately interfere with the clutch.