PDA

View Full Version : DARKNIGHTS NATIONALS

wtom
05-25-2005, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Xenon

ATTENTION ALL TM3 MEMBERS GOING TO DARKNIGHTS

I am calling a mini-meet on Saturday, June 18th, 2005 at 8:00 PM. Meet at the Interchange Entertainment Complex, same location as our Central meets.

I will collect FORMS AND MONEY at this time. If you are unable to make this collection meet, please email me ASAP with alternate arrangements.

///M
05-26-2005, 12:51 AM
How long does my car need to stay there if I go? Do I need to stay for both days?

S.F.W.
05-26-2005, 12:57 AM
I am still in for sure!

-RJ3-
05-26-2005, 03:20 AM
Wouldn\'t miss it!!!
IN!!!

swales
05-26-2005, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by autoexe

How long does my car need to stay there if I go? Do I need to stay for both days?

You usually stay for the whole day and then take your car home at night and come back the next day. Although you don\'t have to stay both days.

wtom
06-01-2005, 12:50 PM
XENON talk to TOProtege. I\'m off this DKN7 shiet with barely 2% interest from our car club. SAD.

-RJ3-
06-03-2005, 06:53 PM
WARREM WTF!!!!! someone lost the post of who was showing up...... Of course no one would reply because We werent sure what was happening..... If it isnt organized Im heading to TOPROTEGE and join there crew with my buds..... And dont tell me that no one was interested.

:zzz

S.F.W.
06-03-2005, 07:10 PM
We originally set a goal of 10 people to do it as a club. We got the 10. As for the 2% interest..I thinkt hat stat is misleading...I say take a % of people who have posted 10 or more times over the last month..that will get us a n accurate view of who is active.

-RJ3-
06-04-2005, 10:13 AM
Whoever is interested in Darknights, and is serious in going to bring their car in, I have spoke with Lawrence and due to the fact only 5 of us of the 10 replied who said they were in, we have but no choice to enter Darknights with TOProtege. No need to stress, you guys can join the familia.

Catch 22:

You must have 40 dollars on hand, because we are going to have a last minute meet for money collection. Xenon will post details soon. any questions can be answered on the first post of this thread.

Since Xenon mentioned about the great grab bag he gets and the cleaning products we get dirt cheap...Im sold!!!! Plus it would be cool how the DKN7 weekend would turn out.

NOT TO BE BLUNT!!! but This is an invitation who are serious in going, I dont wanna see posts saying, alright im in and then change there minds a week or 2 before.... I need guaranteed answers.

If you wanna go but are to shy to post:

again XENON will post the mini meet to collect the money. (info on the forum.)

Spyder01
06-04-2005, 02:35 PM
To add to what Ryan said, EVERYONE is welcomed to Darkknights...last year, there were bone stock cars that went with TOprotege. This year, if my bent rims are fixed or replaced by alloys, I\'ll be participating with TOprotege as well even though my ride is stock...so don\'t think that darkknight is only for modded cars, remember that you guys are participating as a club...you are repping the TorontoMazda3 club by going there.

S.F.W.
06-04-2005, 04:43 PM
I\'ve been kind of torn about this...as I really was hoping to get a solid group from torontomazda3 . However, after much pondering, I\'m in anyway!

whodilly
06-04-2005, 05:56 PM
I\'m in. C\'mon warren i\'ve got 3... count em 3 \"toronto mazda 3\" stickers on my car! So i\'m definitely reprazentin! Sorry I didn\'t confirm before, didn\'t realize how the months fly by!!

-RJ3-
06-04-2005, 07:42 PM
As far as I know this is the list who is showing up:

Xenon
-RJ3-
Methodyst
Hypothrml
Spyder01
SFW
Whodilly

Just continue adding to this thread!!!

dredd2099
06-05-2005, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by wtom

XENON talk to TOProtege. I\'m off this DKN7 shiet with barely 2% interest from our car club. SAD.

awwww mr warren
weak
givin out so easily
hehehehhee
cmon, say it aint so

Xenon
06-07-2005, 11:20 AM
Ok..... anyone wanting to go to DarKnights... I\'m going to call a mini-meet really soon.... there are also registration forms that have to be filled out by each car.

This registration form can be found here (http://www.darknightsnationals.com/RegisterNow.htm). it is the one named Competitors Application form. The team will be TOprotege.

I will more than likely call a mini-meet this sunday for registration forms and fees. keep an eye out on this thread for details.

Scooter
06-07-2005, 11:54 AM
I don\'t think the PDF forms work on the DKN website. I\'m meeting with the DKN guys (Donovan) sometime this week to get forms from him. If any of your guys have a fax number, please PM it to me and I will fax a copy of the form over (as soon as I have them) so you guys can get going on them. :)

Xenon
06-07-2005, 03:34 PM
I have a fax number, but sby default our fax machine doesn\'t pick up (we get too many spam faxes).

Please call me on my cell phone (see TM3 Member Contact info thread for that) when you are going to send the faxes and I\'ll make sure that my machine is ready to accept them. if you get my voicemail, leave me a number that I can call you back on.

Scooter
06-07-2005, 04:04 PM
Thanks Xenon. Can you PM me your cell and fax numbers so I don\'t have to dig through the board to find that thread? I\'m not really sure where I would find it.

Thanks again

Originally posted by Xenon

I have a fax number, but sby default our fax machine doesn\'t pick up (we get too many spam faxes).

Please call me on my cell phone (see TM3 Member Contact info thread for that) when you are going to send the faxes and I\'ll make sure that my machine is ready to accept them. if you get my voicemail, leave me a number that I can call you back on.

Electra-fire
06-08-2005, 08:12 AM
I\'m going!! BUT not entering the car... (gonna check out the models hehe JK)
I already bought my ticket so it would be a bit of a waste of $$$ for me.. PLUS the car needs more mods before I\'d enter it there.

Junior
06-09-2005, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Electra-fire I\'m going!! BUT not entering the car... (gonna check out the models hehe JK) I already bought my ticket so it would be a bit of a waste of $$$ for me.. PLUS the car needs more mods before I\'d enter it there.

what\'s wrong with everyone DONT YOU PPL READ!

YOU DON\'T NEED MODS to enter AS a CLUB .... Geezus! If you are entering as part of a club, you will only be adding to the number of that club/team.. you will not be judged individually ...

-RJ3-
06-09-2005, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by Junior

Originally posted by Electra-fire I\'m going!! BUT not entering the car... (gonna check out the models hehe JK) I already bought my ticket so it would be a bit of a waste of $$$ for me.. PLUS the car needs more mods before I\'d enter it there.

YOU DON\'T NEED MODS to enter AS a CLUB .... Geezus! If you are entering as part of a club, you will only be adding to the number of that club/team.. you will not be judged individually ...

HAHAHAH you beat me to it JR.!!! To add on to what he says, You do not need mods for the club award..... Having mods is the icing of the cake, but you dont need to MOD your car for darknights. Just wax it and shine it.....Thats all we ask.:D

Electra-fire
06-09-2005, 02:10 PM

Hey Juniour and RJ3
A) I ALREADY BOUGHT MY TIX so why do I want to spend another $40?? Unless you want to pay my way? hummm
B) I have a few issues with my car... and its my choice as to enter my car or not...I have some nasty door dents, and a smashed in tail light from some clown kicking my car in.
Personally I think there are some great cars in our club that would do a better job at representing the club vs mine.

So next time you wanna quote me... please chose a better reason than to use me an an example for you not reaching 10 poeple. I was only responding stating that I would be there to hang out but not entereing my car is all.

Junior
06-09-2005, 02:23 PM
i understand that it\'s completely up to you, but what I was saying that people (not only you) are saying \'well, i don\'t want to put my car in cause it\'s not modded\' ... which was the last little part in your post... Luck would have it that you were the last person to post on this topic and to say that exact same thing they were trying to beat into people\'s heads ..

Don\'t take it personally, plz, it was not a direct attack to you, rather to let EVERYONE else know what the deal is with the club awards.

Hope this makes sense ... aight, your boi!

Jr

Electra-fire
06-09-2005, 02:32 PM
Well I did a bit, only because my comment about mods was intended as playful joke and not serious.
*note to self... use more hehe and smileys*
I really do think there are other cars in the club that look amazing and should be entered rather than mine. I do think my car is blingin due to the TO M3 sticker I have on it.

Again my intention was not to underline the MOD issue, and the lack of involvement from some others.

I WILL be there and sitting with the crew
:D

DownShft
06-09-2005, 02:51 PM

Holy Cow dude! Chill!

I think perhaps the problem here lies with you and your lack of reading comprehension. She\'s obviously not comfortable showing her car b/c SHE feels that she would like to have more mods on it. FINE. That is HER choice. Besides, she already said that it would be a waist of money as she had already purchased a ticket.

So guess what. Think and learn to read next time your gonna quote somebody!

Junior
06-09-2005, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by DownShft
Originally posted by Electra-fire I\'m going!! BUT not entering the car... (gonna check out the models hehe JK) I already bought my ticket so it would be a bit of a waste of $$$ for me.. PLUS the car needs more mods before I\'d enter it there. what\'s wrong with everyone DONT YOU PPL READ! YOU DON\'T NEED MODS to enter AS a CLUB .... Geezus! If you are entering as part of a club, you will only be adding to the number of that club/team.. you will not be judged individually ... Holy Cow dude! Chill! I think perhaps the problem here lies with you and your lack of reading comprehension. She\'s obviously not comfortable showing her car b/c SHE feels that she would like to have more mods on it. FINE. That is HER choice. Besides, she already said that it would be a waist of money as she had already purchased a ticket. So guess what. Think and learn to read next time your gonna quote somebody!

THIS complete POST will be ignored!

OBVIOUSLY you didn\'t read the last three of four posts ....

I think you need to take your own advice about quoting people.. my comments were not directed at her ... take your own advice and read throught the stuff before POSTING ... that way at least I know we\'re arguing the same point and I\'m not feeding information to a complete moron

Junior
06-09-2005, 04:08 PM
i just noticed that was your first post.... you seriously should slow down before trying to express your opinion, especially when you DONT KNOW the complete story ...

WhiteSpeed3
06-09-2005, 07:34 PM
i would love to come and rep with me club but i got plans already i might show up on the 24th just to see wats going on

dredd2099
06-09-2005, 11:51 PM
i agree w/ whatever mr junior said
he probly came out as a lil crass but he just went straight to the point and he\'s right
thats why we need more in house smileys
hehehehehhe

hey ms electra fire
theres the option of reselling it, no?
either ways, looks like ur hanging out w/ the rest of the gang anywayz
so hooooray!

hey mr dual, wanna buy ms electra\'s tix?
:hoho

DownShft
06-10-2005, 08:32 AM
Junior - I\'m not going to spend too much time dealing with you. To be honest if you can\'t comprehend what MY point was then thats YOUR problem.

1) Yes, that was my first post. Good for you! You can count
2) I read the previous posts.
3) The reason why I posted my remarks an quoted what you said is not just b/c of your opinions in your post and b/c you quoted the aforementioned Ms. Electra-fire. Its b/c you picked on her when her intentions were pretty clear. You didn\'t seem to grasp the concept of respect and the fact that you botherd to quote her post where she stated her main reasons as to why she\'s not putting her car in to the show with you guys told me that you obviously can\'t comprehend. Hence my initial remark.

So, I suggest once again. Should you feel the need to post such trype again, please consider that you are not the head lemming w/ you minnions to follow.

Oh, and for your information. I may be a noob to YOUR forum but I\'ve been on these boards (Club RSX, Evolutionm, s2ki.com...) for probably longer then you\'ve had your license son. So don\'t try and pigeon hole me as the noob. Once again...have respect for people and posts like this will not surface again.

And for the record, my first post was not ment as a slam to Junior, it was merely the fact that he singled one person out in order to prove his point. I have NOTHING wrong with his reasons if stated as guidelines on who can enter. But to try and force that on someone who has clearly stated reasons is not right.
Thanks and have a nice day!

Electra-fire
06-10-2005, 08:38 AM
And that’s the end of round 2……
Oh dear god… Lets resolve this on a HAPPY NOTE…That day will be great.. Great cars, good people… Lets focus on the positives rather than some mud slinging.

Now put the mouth gaurds back in.. no ear biting

Mr Scooter.
I\'m just part of the cheering section for the day. :]
Maybe if you can scalp my tix for $100 then we have a deal.

Junior
06-10-2005, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by DownShft Junior - I\'m not going to spend too much time dealing with you. To be honest if you can\'t comprehend what MY point was then thats YOUR problem. 1) Yes, that was my first post. Good for you! You can count 2) I read the previous posts. 3) The reason why I posted my remarks an quoted what you said is not just b/c of your opinions in your post and b/c you quoted the aforementioned Ms. Electra-fire. Its b/c you picked on her when her intentions were pretty clear. You didn\'t seem to grasp the concept of respect and the fact that you botherd to quote her post where she stated her main reasons as to why she\'s not putting her car in to the show with you guys told me that you obviously can\'t comprehend. Hence my initial remark. So, I suggest once again. Should you feel the need to post such trype again, please consider that you are not the head lemming w/ you minnions to follow. Oh, and for your information. I may be a noob to YOUR forum but I\'ve been on these boards (Club RSX, Evolutionm, s2ki.com...) for probably longer then you\'ve had your license son. So don\'t try and pigeon hole me as the noob. Once again...have respect for people and posts like this will not surface again. And for the record, my first post was not ment as a slam to Junior, it was merely the fact that he singled one person out in order to prove his point. I have NOTHING wrong with his reasons if stated as guidelines on who can enter. But to try and force that on someone who has clearly stated reasons is not right. Thanks and have a nice day!

...yet still you don\'t understand WHY i said what I said ... it\'s like trying to beat stuff into a retarded kid with you ... She was the last one to post and that\'s why it was quoted (if Optimzer was the last post then he would be quoted) so you can take your self-richeousness and shove it.

Trying to come here and kick knowledge like a hero! It\'s good that you\'ve been surfing forums for a while, but honestly, who asked? I really don\'t care where you came from and how long (or experience) you think you have ... I never asked and I don\'t care. You don\'t know me, so you betta\' think twice about singling me out as a youngin\' cause you obviously don\'t know... you may be able to come in here and try to kick some other youngin\'s around but you aint gonna spit in my face and walk away ....

THIS whole thing started when you felt that you had to come in here and try to talk smack to someone you THINK is just gonna back down and shut up ... Honestly, as all can see I ALREADY stated that my comments were directed to ANY and ALL people that were confused about the DarkNights fiasco.... But you insist on trying to teach US something? honestly take your posts and go back to the Mitsu forums, SON!

If you have been offended by anything or ALL of what was just typed ... then GOOD FOR YOU. Now get lost and go crawl back under that rock you came from.

and don\'t try to justify your post with this...

And for the record, my first post was not ment as a slam to Junior, it was merely the fact that he singled one person out in order to prove his point. I have NOTHING wrong with his reasons if stated as guidelines on who can enter. But to try and force that on someone who has clearly stated reasons is not right.
Thanks and have a nice day!

cause if you read, and you DO know how to read?, I never once said Ms.Electra once in my response post... so triple-read if you\'re not sure WHAT IS BEING SAID

Electra-fire
06-10-2005, 10:18 AM
Ok I\'m asking for this thread to be squashed and restarted due to language...
Which is not called for....

Junior
06-10-2005, 10:32 AM
i apologize to any and all member of TM3, this was not intended to be a discussion topic and I will go back and edit the language out... I\'m done with this discussion.. IF a mod could go back and delete this entire conversation ... fine with me...

if the person that started these attacks would like to continue the discussion feel free to email/pm me, since I believe this has no place on a public forum. I believe that no one has the right to try and talk down and try to smash someone, cause THEY think, they\'re young, I was merely defending THAT fact...

... Again my sincerest apologies to the TM3 community.

Electra-fire
06-10-2005, 10:42 AM
My appoligies to WTOM who started this thread as his intentions were good.
Things should not have gone this far.

Optimzer
06-10-2005, 10:44 AM
(if Optimzer was the last post then he would be quoted)

just out of curiosity, how did I get into this? :sarc

Electra-fire
06-10-2005, 10:50 AM
hehe your just a popular guy!!!
*bows* Were not worthy hehe

Optimzer
06-10-2005, 10:53 AM
oooh stop it you! heeeheee

while I\'m hear I\'ll point out that I\'m interested in joining the group but I really can\'t make a decision yet. My business is starting to get into the full swing of things and I\'m not sure how free my weekends are going to be. wtom, when is the last chance I have to let you know?

dredd2099
06-10-2005, 05:33 PM
who\'s mr scooter?

Scooter
06-10-2005, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by dredd2099 who\'s mr scooter?

That would probably be me.

Anyway, DKN has fixed their website. The forms are now available online

http://darknightsnationals.com/RegisterNow.htm

If you guys are registering with us, just remember to put Toronto Protege Club as the team name so you get our $40 rate etc.

Once Xenon has collected all of your forms and $$$, I will meet up with him and submit them with our team. I need to have everything in by July 1st, so please try to have it all ready by June 27th just to be safe.

Xenon
06-11-2005, 10:17 PM
ATTENTION ALL TM3 MEMBERS GOING TO DARKNIGHTS

I am calling a mini-meet on Saturday, June 18th, 2005 at 8:00 PM. Meet at the Interchange Entertainment Complex, same location as our Central meets.

I will collect FORMS AND MONEY at this time. If you are unable to make this collection meet, please email me ASAP with alternate arrangements.

bubba1983
06-13-2005, 03:25 PM
so, the people that are going, ...are they puttin down TOP as club name, or are they puttin down TM3??

S.F.W.
06-13-2005, 04:34 PM
I think we have to list TOP to ge the group rate..

-RJ3-
06-13-2005, 05:40 PM
I just filled out my form....Thanks to XE,

The category is mazda protege entry..... Since the Mazda 3 wasnt on the list \"sigh\"

The team is Toprotege, again thanks guys for inviting us :)

And if you payed XE just check the tick box under cash.

That should be it.

Hope this helps anyone whose filling out the forms.

You can either print the form from darknights or wait till Saturday and Xe, will have alot of forms on hand.

ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM

chimp
06-14-2005, 09:58 AM
with regards to class which is what the last post is talking about. the 3 may not be on the list but if 5 or more of the same car register then they create a class. so we should have our own mazda 3 class :D anyway hope to see a bunch of you guys there

Xenon
06-14-2005, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by chimp

with regards to class which is what the last post is talking about. the 3 may not be on the list but if 5 or more of the same car register then they create a class. so we should have our own mazda 3 class :D anyway hope to see a bunch of you guys there

At the moment we don\'t have 5 confirmed registrations, so making a class wasn\'t considered.

chimp
06-14-2005, 03:32 PM
i know i will be going with my own car club from my home town. and i\'m sure there will be more than five cars that will decide to go. plus for those considering alot of times with 5 cars in a class they will still give out top 3 so keep that in mind. i\'ve been goin to this show for a long time now and every year it gets better. this will be my first year with the mazda3 in the show before it was my mr2 but just to go was well worth it in the past. plus to get in to the show as a spectator it will probably set u back 20 bucks so the extra cash to get in is worth it considering u get u and a guest in plus a grab bag of stuff.

whodilly
06-14-2005, 06:40 PM
Hey Xenon, I\'m out of town in vancouver till Sunday so I won\'t be able to make the meet. Dunno make other arrangements for next week. Will email you when I get back

Junior
06-15-2005, 10:41 PM
Removed...

Xenon
06-15-2005, 11:16 PM
To Junior and others planning to go to DarKnights....

Please DO NOT bring payment and/or forms to the mini-meet posted above (on Thursday) if you are with TM3. If you do I will be more so confused about our numbers as a TM3 car club than I already am.

Feel free to go to the meet and ask questions, but as previously stated, it would make things easier for me if we stick to the original plan and stay with out TM3 DKN mini-meet this Saturday (see the top of this page for meet info).

I have 3 forms and payments already, and I am expecting the outstanding 9 to be in by this Saturday. If you submit your forms to me on or by Saturday, I gurantee you will not be late for submissions.

Once again, PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR DARKNIGHT FORMS DIRECTLY TO THE TOPROTEGE CLUB I need to keep track of the number of TM3 people going to DKN this year, and submitting your form other than through me will not only throw my numbers off but confuse me.

Junior
06-16-2005, 09:19 AM
Thought i\'d give you a hand for ppl to submit ... anyhow, my previous post was removed!

RedRaptor
06-17-2005, 06:54 PM
For those who are going to DKN, I know that most of you will be proudly representing TM3 with the TM3 stickers. To help promote the other local club Mazda3.ca./Protege5.ca, RJ3 will be sporting the \"www.Mazda3.ca\" sticker on his car just for DKN.:)

I have Mazda3.ca stickers that I can hand out for free. They are free as long as you put them on your car for DKN and post a picture of your car after DKN with the sticker on. ;) After DKN, you can do whatever you want with them and can take them off your car. But of course keeping them on would be cool.

These stickers $5 each to make and are all donated by the Webmaster of Mazda3.ca/Protege5.ca. So please don\'t waste a sticker by signing up for a free one and having no intention of putting it on your car for DKN. :hoho

We got limited quantities of the stickers, so give me a shout if you are interested in sporting a sticker (the more stickers you have at DKN, the better your car will look...hehe) and joining RJ3.

Red.

-RJ3-
06-17-2005, 07:27 PM
Junia!!!!! Mention the toprotege stickers as well....you know im repping the bestside!!!

Junior
06-17-2005, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by -RJ3-

Junia!!!!! Mention the toprotege stickers as well....you know im repping the bestside!!!

w3rd boi... if you would like to slap toprotege stickers on your ryde .. holluh! I got them in different sizes, all moneys collected go to support our forum! ;)

Xenon
06-18-2005, 01:51 AM
IMPORTANT REMINDER!!!!!

The mini-meet TODAY (SATURDAY) at 8:00 PM at the Interchange Entertainement Complex is YOUR LAST CHANCE TO SUBMIT FORMS AND PAYMENT if you want to attend DarKnights with your car.

Please be ON TIME. Those who cannot make the mini-meet but want to go to DarKnights MUST inform me and make alternate arrangements NO LATER THAN MONDAY, JUNE 20, 2005

You can contact me via email at events-promo@torontomazda3.com

whodilly
06-20-2005, 02:02 PM
Couldn\'t make the meet cause I was outta town. Can I still get in?

Scooter
06-25-2005, 04:43 PM
Lawrence dropped off all your forms and $$$ to my place today. I have all 4. Thanks guys. See you at the show. If you want to join any of our pre-meets keep an eye on our board. Details to come.

Scooter
07-11-2005, 09:19 AM
For those of you coming to the show. toprotege.com has set up our pre-meets. Please be sure to attend the pre-meet on Saturday July 23rd so that you can get your pacakge to get in to the event. Once you have the pacakge, you\'re set for the weekend. Our Sunday pre-meet is optional.

Please follow this link for info and to post any questions there --->CLICK HERE<--- (http://ib2.toprotege.com/ikonboard.cgi?s=42d26ebd4f82ffff;act=ST;f=3;t=2165 9)

Our officers will be quick to answer any questions in the thread on our board, but I will try to drop in here every now and then to answer any others questions. I would encourage you to keep an eye on our thread though as there could be last minute changes, and your questions will get answered much faster there.

S.F.W.
07-11-2005, 12:51 PM
Sounds like a plan. Thanks for the info!

ken
07-17-2005, 10:20 AM
Does anyone know where and how to get discounted tickets that include parking? I am planning to check out this show on Sunday. Or if anyone (attending with car) has an extra spot in their car I will be willing to fill up that space. :p

Scooter
07-18-2005, 09:06 AM
toprotege.com has updated our pre-meet location. We had some technical difficulties with the other spot. Please check the link above to go to our thread.

New pre-meet location is Markham Town Square (North / East corner of Warden and Hwy 7). Times are the same as previously posted.

MazdaTree
07-24-2005, 02:35 AM
lets see some pics guys:D

Scooter
07-25-2005, 12:20 PM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/1.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/2.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/4.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/5.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/6.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/7.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/8.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/9.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/10.jpg

Scooter
07-25-2005, 12:21 PM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/11.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/12.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/13.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/14.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/15.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/16.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/17.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/18.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/19.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/20.jpg

Scooter
07-25-2005, 12:21 PM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/21.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/23.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/24.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/25.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/26.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/27.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/28.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/29.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/30.jpg

Scooter
07-25-2005, 12:22 PM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/31.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/32.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/33.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/34.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/35.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/36.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/37.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/38.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/39.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/40.jpg

Scooter
07-25-2005, 12:22 PM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/41.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/42.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/43.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/44.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/45.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/46.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/47.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/48.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/49.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/50.jpg

Scooter
07-25-2005, 12:23 PM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/51.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/52.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/53.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/54.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/55.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/56.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/57.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/58.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/59.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/60.jpg

Scooter
07-25-2005, 12:23 PM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/61.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/62.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/63.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/64.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/65.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/66.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/67.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/68.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/69.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/70.jpg

Scooter
07-25-2005, 12:27 PM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/71.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/72.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/73.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/74.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/75.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/76.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/77.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/78.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/79.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/80.jpg

Scooter
07-25-2005, 12:28 PM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/81.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/82.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/83.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/84.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/85.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/86.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/87.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/88.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/89.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/90.jpg

Scooter
07-25-2005, 12:30 PM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/91.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/92.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/93.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/94.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/Scooter_TO/95.jpg

Scooter
07-25-2005, 12:32 PM
Thanks to the guys from TM3 that came out and showed with TOP. Hopefully you guys had a good time. Didn\'t see any of you come back for day 2 though.

Anyway, glad to see you guys out and showing at these events. That\'s how your board will continue to grow. Get out to these shows and get your banner out on display. You\'d be surprised how many people sign up on the boards after they see you at these shows.

There was a girl that came by on Sunday looking for Lawrence. Not sure who she was. She drove a 3, but I didn\'t catch her name.

Anyhow,...enjoy the pics. Sorry for those on dial-up. Didn\'t realize they would all post on teh same page. Lol,...and yes, there WERE cars at the show too,....but I\'m sure you\'ll enjoy these pics more :p

mEtH
07-25-2005, 12:39 PM
Yah was a good show this year. I have 38 pics from the Miss DKN bikini contest and thats about it...:p

Never went back on the Sunday because I woke up feeling shitty...it was either that chicken pita I had or those nasty freggin energy drinks. Well I was out of commission for sunday we\'ll put it that way HAHA.

S.F.W.
07-25-2005, 01:18 PM
ya, I couldn\'t make it back out Sunday, was just drained from the early start on Sat. morning. But ya it was a fun day Saturday.
Thanks to the Toprotege team for making me feel welcome.

wtom
07-25-2005, 01:36 PM
Come\'on we all know you guys took home a few of the DKN gals Saturday night! :D

So glad I didn\'t go ... I\'d never hear the end of it from my gf probably. :p

Scooter
07-25-2005, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by methodyst

Yah was a good show this year. I have 38 pics from the Miss DKN bikini contest and thats about it...:p

Never went back on the Sunday because I woke up feeling shitty...it was either that chicken pita I had or those nasty freggin energy drinks. Well I was out of commission for sunday we\'ll put it that way HAHA.

Yeah, those energy drinks tasted like ass. I drank half of one and it made me burp for the rest of the day (or maybe that was the beer),...but anyway, I tasted the energy driknk every time I burped. Not good.

whodilly
07-25-2005, 04:49 PM
Some of those chicks should not be wearing short shorts!! But damn some nice T&A there. The gf would not have been impressed! (I hear you wtom)

BangHatch
07-25-2005, 09:21 PM
not a single MAZDA6 out there!!! .... hehehe maybe i should be the pioneer... lol (i wish)...

i checked your cars there... i didnt know anyone so i just looked...:hoho

mEtH
07-25-2005, 10:44 PM
Other guys girls looked way better then half the models there. HAHA :p

Electra-fire
08-02-2005, 08:41 PM
hrm.. that girl was me....
:p

AND DEAR LORD... How is your wrist after Sunday night scooter ;)
I think there were also cars at the event hehehe...
BUT noted there were half naked girls running round alllllll over. AND I agree.. some gals SHOULD NOT be wearing the short shorts.... A privilege not a right hehe

Scooter
08-03-2005, 01:51 PM
Ha ha ha,...my bad. Sorry, didn\'t realize that was you. One of the guys from our club decided to try to kidnap you ( in hopes of getting sponsorship) before any of us could even talk to you. Are you importing motors from Japan or something?

Wrist is recovering well. Meh,...I have two of them anyway :D

There was cars at DKN!?!?!? I didn\'t see any.

Originally posted by Electra-fire

hrm.. that girl was me....
:p

AND DEAR LORD... How is your wrist after Sunday night scooter ;)
I think there were also cars at the event hehehe...
BUT noted there were half naked girls running round alllllll over. AND I agree.. some gals SHOULD NOT be wearing the short shorts.... A privilege not a right hehe

chronos
08-03-2005, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Scooter

There was cars at DKN!?!?!? I didn\'t see any.

There were a few, I happened to snap a few pics :)

Click here for Darknights Pics (http://suitangi.fotki.com/events/dkn7/)

Junior
08-03-2005, 03:25 PM
wrist? huh what? ... k nevermind.

Electra-fire
08-11-2005, 12:23 PM
kidnap me?? now why would ya wanna do that??? :D
LMAO..
I\'m a photographer... SO I can take pics of your engine if ya like haha...

DownShft
08-11-2005, 01:23 PM
The show was pretty good. Ya know, once it stopped raining!!

And Electra-fire is right...ALOT of those girls there should not be wearing short shorts!! All in all...not a bad turn out. Alot of you guys have some really nice cars!!