PDA

View Full Version : Finally ordered my 3!

Flagrum_3
05-28-2005, 03:11 PM
Hi guys, Finally ordered my car today, will get my VIN and ETA on Monday.
I\\\'d like to thank everyone on this board for helping me on my decision process....basically it was the way you all Love your cars that helped in my decision.So without further ado here\\\'s the specs;

05\\\'Mz3 GT Sport
Indigo Blue (I just love it at dusk)
2.3L DOHC 16V VVT Engine
5 Speed
A/C
All weather mats
Hood Deflector
Rear Step Plates
Wheel locks
Four year 100k extended Warranty
90 day deferred on financing

$26700 OTR. (Okay Price?)

Hope I get it soon and can start putting faces to names at the Meets :D :D :D

_3

DJB
05-28-2005, 08:14 PM
Way to go!!!

Just finalized mine today as well.
Where did you purchas from?

Here\'s mine:
- 2005 Mazda3 Sport GT Leather/Moonroof/AC 5spd
- Step-Plate
- Cargo Tray
- Rust-Proofing
- 4yr/100,000km extended warranty and $100 gas card (current promotion)
- Winning Blue Mica (Liked the Indago for dusk and night, but for some reason... didn\'t quite like it in the daylight).

DJ\'B

Flagrum_3
05-28-2005, 08:30 PM
Well i was on my way up to see Jeff @ Avante but I decided to stop in @ Scarborough Mazda and see if the new kid there could give me a deal (Softy that I am) and low and behold they matched Advante pretty close, they thru in a couple things to make up the difference.So I\'m happy, thier just a few minutes away so it made sense.

_3

Optimzer
05-28-2005, 11:25 PM
hey hey - congrats on your purchase to you both. that $100 gas card was the icing on the cake for me from avante! :)

two new Mz3\'s

...and they\'re not arctic white! woo hoo! :p

TheProfessor
05-29-2005, 12:38 AM
Congrats guys.....I too tried Avante and Scarboro was able to beat them out.

Flagrum_3
05-31-2005, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by PSIVIC

Congrats guys.....I too tried Avante and Scarboro was able to beat them out.

Hey PSIVIC have you gotten your vehicles serviced at Scarborough Mazda yet?,If so, What did you think of the service?...I think they offer 17%off parts and labour for TM3 members! Thats a plus.

_3

TheProfessor
05-31-2005, 10:15 AM
No, I don\'t really like the dealership too much to be honest. I only bought there cause they gave me the best price. I have always serviced at Avante Toronto and now Mazda of Toronto and have been quite happy. I have not heard anything bad about the service at Scarboro though.