PDA

View Full Version : Kewl stickers all over your cars?

SABIO
05-29-2005, 10:34 AM
I am just happy to say that when I see pics of the TM3 Meets, I don\'t see cars covered in gawdy stickers.
Just becuase the sticker is in the box dosen\'t mean you have to put it on your window.:)

We can give them all to the Civic guys :D

Optimzer
05-30-2005, 12:41 PM
I do have a TM3 sticker but that makes the exception...and I will be getting the caliper stickers that say Mazda3...but I guess that\'s an exception too! certainly nothing like pirelli, brembo, etc..will be making it onto my car even if I do have those products! (which I probably won\'t!) :(

RedRaptor
05-30-2005, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Optimzer

I do have a TM3 sticker but that makes the exception...and I will be getting the caliper stickers that say Mazda3...but I guess that\'s an exception too! certainly nothing like pirelli, brembo, etc..will be making it onto my car even if I do have those products! (which I probably won\'t!) :(

I have a Mazda3.ca sticker on my back window, but other than that I\'m clear of all stickers. When I paint my calipers, I\'ll have the \"Mazda\" text on them as well.

Optimzer: The brake caliper decal says \"Mazda\" and not \"Mazda3\". :hoho In case you didn\'t know.

Optimzer
05-30-2005, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by RedRaptor

I have a Mazda3.ca sticker on my back window, but other than that I\'m clear of all stickers. When I paint my calipers, I\'ll have the \"Mazda\" text on them as well.

Optimzer: The brake caliper decal says \"Mazda\" and not \"Mazda3\". :hoho In case you didn\'t know.

no problemo

Xenon
05-30-2005, 10:55 PM
I have 3 TM3 stickers (one on each of the sides and one on the back window).

I don\'t have any other stickers (like Xtec or performance related)

majic
05-30-2005, 11:41 PM

and if you want the \"3\" to go with your \"mazda\", i can give you a set (high heat and all).. :D

ERTW :)

Optimzer
05-31-2005, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by majic

and if you want the \"3\" to go with your \"mazda\", i can give you a set (high heat and all).. :D

ERTW :)

of course ERTW

as far as the ERTW \"3\" to go with the \"mazda\" ERTW, I\'m gonna just leave it as the \'mazda\' for a few ERTW reasons...I also don\'t trust my artistic skills of putting the two parts together. but that lack of artistic skills is because ERTW. :D thanks anyway.

oh yeah...did I mention ERTW? :)

DeLaY_NoMoRe
05-31-2005, 10:46 AM
I have 2 Mazda badges on 2 side of my car just above the door side sill, where the original \"2.3\" badges are (and since they don\'t have that 2.3 badges anymore for 05 models).......Also a Mazda Logo on my fuel door......:p

SourcE
05-31-2005, 05:22 PM
er....what the hell is ERTW :D

RedRaptor
05-31-2005, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by SourcE

Engineers Rule The World.

Optimzer
05-31-2005, 11:09 PM

Originally posted by SourcE

Engineers Rule The World.

yeah - RedRaptor is right...Engineers DO rule the world! muhahahahaha...

I\'m feeling a little bit scarface now :D

SourcE
05-31-2005, 11:51 PM
What about geological engineers?

I spent 4 years of my life down a wet hole in the ground....! :p

whodilly
06-02-2005, 12:28 AM
I saw a civic with a sticker that said \"stickers make the car go faster\" laughed my ass off!

jimdragon8
06-02-2005, 01:45 PM
Just recently put my 2 \"TorontoMazda3\" stickers on my license plate covers, already had a few people look at it. Like WTOM says, I like to drive in front of a Mazda 3 and make sure they see the sticker!!!! :D :p

Junior
06-09-2005, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by whodilly I saw a civic with a sticker that said \"stickers make the car go faster\" laughed my ass off!

depending on the size of the decal, you may experience 5-7whp gain ... just a FYI

SourcE
06-09-2005, 11:06 AM
:D :D :D

Optimzer
06-09-2005, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Junior

Originally posted by whodilly I saw a civic with a sticker that said \"stickers make the car go faster\" laughed my ass off!

depending on the size of the decal, you may experience 5-7whp gain ... just a FYI

also depending on the size and *type*, you can expect to gain more downforce on your car

just don\'t go overboard and try to drive on the ceiling of a tunnel

fu00fu
01-23-2006, 09:07 AM

Originally posted by Junior

also depending on the size and *type*, you can expect to gain more downforce on your car

just don\'t go overboard and try to drive on the ceiling of a tunnel

haha.. if its a silver 4 door sedan .. than thats the owner of Shinzowerks.. probably the biggest vehicle graphics company for the import scene..

MicroDude
02-03-2006, 11:39 PM
i have two mazda3quebec mini stickers on the triangluar winodw of my hb and a big one in the back window.. for now when it comes off it\'s off.. just trying to get more pub for the club..