PDA

View Full Version : TM3 Pre-Meet #11

Xenon
06-13-2005, 10:35 PM
Toronto Mazda3 Car Pre-Meet Discussion

Toronto Mazda3 Car Pre-Meet #11
Kennedy Commons, Scarborough (Kennedy Rd., just South of Hwy 401)
Interchange Entertainment Complex, Concord (Highways 400 & 7)
Saturday, June 25, 2005

Notes:
All Eastside & Central members attending Official Meet #11 are encouraged to attend. Please DO NOT FORGET to bring an FRS radio if you have one. These are most useful on the cruise to the meet.

Reminders:
Bring your camera(s)! (Still and Video!)
Bring an FRS Handheld Communications Radio if you have one. It will be useful during the cruises.
Please Bring a printed sheet of paper with your Real Name; TM3 Handle; Make, Model & Trim of your car; and any mods done to the vehicle.

Location Information:
Pre-Meet locations are in the default meet locations for that region (Eastside & Central). Additional location information can be found here (http://torontomazda3.com/forum/read.php?TID=887).

wtom
06-14-2005, 11:19 AM
Who will be going to the Eastside premeet and knows 100% how to get to the main meet location?

Roll-Call

Eastside Premeet 3pm
Electra-fire
JMAK74
Optimzer
teambedlam
whodilly

Central Premeet 3pm

Westside Main Meet 4pm
Xenon
Devin98
billyfo
mazda3boss
mazdatree
methodyst (3:30pm to 4:30pm)
SABIO

12 count

Electra-fire
06-14-2005, 12:10 PM
Shall we start a roll call?

SoopaBanana
06-14-2005, 02:30 PM
Dang it this is the first official meet that I\'ll miss... :P Take lots of pictures!!

Optimzer
06-14-2005, 06:30 PM
I\'m down for the pre-meet. I\'m coming from Richmond Hill so I guess I\'ll be arriving with the east side members.

mazda3boss
06-14-2005, 10:36 PM
wheres wtom\'s roll call??? lol

i\'ll be at amc, WESTSIDE!

Fuman
06-16-2005, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Optimzer

I\'m down for the pre-meet. I\'m coming from Richmond Hill so I guess I\'ll be arriving with the east side members.

I\'m from RH too, where are u from richmond hill.
Or did i asked u this already. poor memory, sorry man

Optimzer
06-16-2005, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Fuman

around bayview and major mack (off of farmstead if you\'re familiar with the area)

billyfo
06-16-2005, 08:55 PM
I\'ll go to west side directly.

DJB
06-19-2005, 12:52 AM
Unfortunately, I won\'t be able to make the meet on the 25th. I have to DJ a wedding. This sux because my car is due to arrive any day now and it would have been nice to be there with a brand spanking new 3.
Oh well, guess I\'ll have to wait till the next meet.

DJ\'B

teambedlam
06-19-2005, 09:00 AM
I\'m in for eastside pre meet and main meet

Fuman
06-20-2005, 03:12 PM

around bayview and major mack (off of farmstead if you\'re familiar with the area)

I live just south if the McDs (not the walmart one)...
Everyone can see my 1991 protege... lol...
my front bumper is full of scratch marks, god damn it

Electra-fire
06-21-2005, 10:20 PM
I\'m going to try and make 2:45 PM - Eastside Pre-Meet; Kennedy Commons, Mississauga.

I\'ll be downtown during the morning doing volunteer security at the gay pride day. Should be interesting!!! :D

Plus I\'m bringing my camera to the event, so I can nab some cool shots. !!!!

Optimzer
06-21-2005, 10:30 PM

I live just south if the McDs (not the walmart one)...
Everyone can see my 1991 protege... lol...
my front bumper is full of scratch marks, god damn it

i haven\'t been around the mcdonald\'s recently (but it\'s soooo tempting...) so I don\'t remember seeing it. do you mean on the street that runs east-west and is the south border of the mcdonald\'s lot? or is it like on bayview..

did you want to meet up and then head over to the premeet?

Optimzer
06-21-2005, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by Electra-fire

I\'m going to try and make 2:45 PM - Eastside Pre-Meet; Kennedy Commons, Mississauga.

I really hope you\'ll be at the kennedy commons in scarborough...you\'ll probably have a hard time finding the one in mississauga. :p

whodilly
06-21-2005, 10:42 PM
EAST SIIIIIDDEE!!

Electra-fire
06-22-2005, 11:51 AM

Originally posted by Electra-fire

I really hope you\'ll be at the kennedy commons in scarborough...you\'ll probably have a hard time finding the one in mississauga. :p

haha agreed.
Yes Yes I\'ll be there ;p hehe

MazdaTree
06-22-2005, 12:55 PM
ill be @ westsiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide @ 4

SABIO
06-22-2005, 01:10 PM
Well, Us Northern Folk have to decide where to go.... I guess I will pre-meet myself at Central and cruise to the West stylin\' all by my lonesome :(

I will try to make the Eastside in time (working sat.), if not I will come straight to the Westside.

I better finish my engine cover.............

wtom
06-22-2005, 03:23 PM
Still need a volunteer to lead the Eastsiders ... teambedlam?

Electra-fire
06-22-2005, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by SABIO

Well, Us Northern Folk have to decide where to go.....

Well is nice to see someone else north of TO attending!!!
Next time I\'ll swing down the highway with ya :]

JMAK74
06-22-2005, 11:04 PM
I\'ll try to make it to Kennedy Commons. Depends if I get some things out of the way in the morning (aside from stuff around the house - washing the 3 :p ) I\'d like to see what others have done with their cars.

Won\'t be able to go out to the west end :( but I\'ll bring my camera and take some pics.

JK