PDA

View Full Version : ..:: I Got Extended On The WAIT ::..

XXVIPXX
06-23-2005, 11:43 PM
So as I said before I ordered a 2005 M3 Sedan GT w/GFX and Raised Spoiler. Arctic White (Canada). I put the order in on June 5th, 2005. I was advised that there was no white GT ones\' anywhere in Ontario or Quebec available. So I had to get it ordered from a new batch. A week ago I was advised that its on the way from Vancouver, BC and will be here in 15 days (train). Well.....

...Due to the flooding in Alberta, a train with cars derailed. A lot of cars went in to the lake, including a dozen or so that my delaership had ordered. Bad eh?.... well the good thing about it, is that my car was on a train behind that one and is ok. (I found out today), but I will have to wait extra 5 or so days. The train now has to reverse back and take a different root to Ontario. I thought I will have the car this weekend, I guess I will have to wait \'till Canada Day weekend. Ohh Well.

Can\'t wait

pigeoncamera
06-24-2005, 05:32 AM
Those are some bold statements. :p

TheProfessor
06-24-2005, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by pigeoncamera

Bwuahahaha, that made me LOL.

In all seriousness though, you should be thankfull that your car wasn\'t one of the ones to go into the water, cause you\'d likely be waiting more than an extra five days.;)

Spellbinder
06-24-2005, 01:11 PM
Unless the 5 days is the time it is taking for them to dry them off before sending them :)

(If your engine has a fish in it, send it back :) :) :) )

RedRaptor
06-24-2005, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by pigeoncamera

What\'s with the bold? Its annoying. Majic, please come here and set this newbie straight.:sarc

majic
06-24-2005, 01:50 PM
Nah man.. i think it\'s pretty cool, dontcha think?

Flagrum_3
06-24-2005, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by XXVIPXX

So as I said before I ordered a 2005 M3 Sedan GT w/GFX and Raised Spoiler. Arctic White (Canada). I put the order in on June 5th, 2005. I was advised that there was no white GT ones\' anywhere in Ontario or Quebec available. So I had to get it ordered from a new batch. A week ago I was advised that its on the way from Vancouver, BC and will be here in 15 days (train). Well.....

...Due to the flooding in Alberta, a train with cars derailed. A lot of cars went in to the lake, including a dozen or so that my delaership had ordered. Bad eh?.... well the good thing about it, is that my car was on a train behind that one and is ok. (I found out today), but I will have to wait extra 5 or so days. The train now has to reverse back and take a different root to Ontario. I thought I will have the car this weekend, I guess I will have to wait \'till Canada Day weekend. Ohh Well.

Can\'t wait

Same here,...just got word 5 more days for my 3,....I thought the dealer was giving me a load of $hlt, ...oh well guess I was wrong.

p.s. I like the Bold:)

_3

DJB
06-26-2005, 12:40 PM
XXVIPXX

When I read your post I almost had a heart attack!!!
I ordered around the same time (actually about a week earlier) and I thought my 3 might be affected the same way yours is.
Thank God I called Avanti and Jeff assured me it wasn\'t AND that it will be due to be picked up on the 29th (this Wednesday)!!!!
Pretty good timing since today (Sunday) is my B-Day!!!!! What a great present!!!

XXVIPXX
06-28-2005, 08:13 PM
I called my dealer at PRIMA today. They have a delivery of 13 new cars tommorow. Apparently one of them might be mine. Have to call tommorow

mazda3boss
07-06-2005, 12:54 PM
i luv these ****in bolds, they sweet, we should all use em :hoho

XXVIPXX
07-06-2005, 01:27 PM
...and I love the sarcasim. Makes taking a shit feel like roller coaster ride.

RedRaptor
07-06-2005, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by mazda3boss

i luv these ****in bolds, they sweet, we should all use em :hoho

And I hate these ****in bolds, you should stop using them. :sarc

If you are going to SPAM, you might as well SPAM about your ..::Glitter::.. Car.

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/lol/spamato/spam-c07.jpg

mazda3boss
07-06-2005, 02:59 PM
hahaha i was kidding by the way