PDA

View Full Version : Aftermath of Meet #11...

bubba1983
06-25-2005, 05:13 PM
since i can\'t make it......

Lets Hear the RJR report!!!!

-RJ3-
06-25-2005, 08:17 PM
DA RJR Report:

Did not attend the westside meet since I was with lee and the protege boys!! I was part of the show joining them with the protege 5\'s, a camaro, a celica, a jetta, rx8, integra etc... I just had a taste of a mini-mini-mini-mini darknights show. There was even car judging, and it was between a decked out Jetta with (components, dual 15\" subs facing downwards and carbon fibre trim in the interior.) and an RSX (featured in C7meet to hawthorne valley, and Darknights) The RSX won!!!

man both cars where slapped with decals and graphics. HMMMMMMM? j/k

The westside meet came to the show and I met up with them...I think there was 11 or so I couldnt count, you guys park too far!!! J/K
MAZDA3BOSS crazy!!! we got da same rims but you know who got them first .;)... 1 UP!!! but you got 1 UP!! for no curbrash bastard!!! J/K

Looks like the weather got all the other 3\'s not showing up to the meet....... :sarc

mazda3boss
06-25-2005, 08:31 PM
LOL! get more curbrash man, jk

mazda3boss
06-25-2005, 08:38 PM
oh btw we gotta meet, take some pics :D

make me a cool signiture for this forum hehehe

SABIO
06-26-2005, 12:00 AM
I Showed up at the Westside Meet about 4:20, Just as everyone was leaving..... to hang with the T.O P guys....
So I cruised by to see some of their cars again... Ho Hum...
I only chatted with *TheOnlyDual for about 10 minutes..
Not many 3\'s :( Long drive to see some 3\'s with shorter antenaes..

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/sabio7/IMG_0514.jpg

Which One Is Dropped???
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/sabio7/IMG_0511.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/sabio7/IMG_0513.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/sabio7/IMG_0512.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/sabio7/IMG_0515.jpg
YES.... My Pics Show A Bias To White GT3\'s

;)

Optimzer
06-26-2005, 12:27 AM
those are my fav pics on this whole entire forum! hahahahaa!

:D

btw - I think it\'s just the angle of the pavement that makes it difficult to tell which one is dropped. in other pictures, it\'s pretty obvious.

and btw - I think I like those rims. I think it\'s the polished look I\'m digging to go with white. excuse my ignorance, but what kind of rims are they?

Junior
06-26-2005, 01:11 AM
On behalf of Lee and Myself... i want to give sum MAD PROPS to RJ3 for sticking around and NOT ditching us for the Mz3 meet! ... I also want to thank ya\'ll other 3\'s that came out to Lee\'s Show & Shine .. it was tooo PRO!

Hazy
06-26-2005, 02:22 AM
White is sexy..

whodilly
06-26-2005, 01:30 PM
^^ BAH White!! j/k

Interesting meet. Man east side pre meet was only 4 cars :( whats goin on people? The times we have bad weather a ton of people show but when it\'s nice nobody comes out!!

Nice setup at the other meet, we need a dj playing at ours with the b-boys too! And we never have food and drink:sarc

There were a couple nice rides, the jetta was dirty!! sorry no pics guys. All in all it was nice to see some of the guys repping TM3.

-RJ3-
06-26-2005, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by Junior

On behalf of Lee and Myself... i want to give sum MAD PROPS to RJ3 for sticking around and NOT ditching us for the Mz3 meet! ... I also want to thank ya\'ll other 3\'s that came out to Lee\'s Show & Shine .. it was tooo PRO!

No worries Da familia\'s gotta stick together!! PRO!!:p

mazda3boss
06-26-2005, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by SABIO

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/sabio7/IMG_0512.jpg

shoulda taken that pic more towards the left hahahahaha to catch rj3\'s car

Electra-fire
06-26-2005, 05:41 PM
Oh sorry I bailed at the last sec... I got suck at Gay Pride helpin out with security and photography. The head guy got sassy when I tried to leave early hehe .. It was QUITE interesting never thought I\'d spend a Sat at a dyke march :sarc (that is actually what its called)... AND for the fellas out there I have a pic I\'ll post up tomorrow.. hahaha

If anyone wants to chill someone for a mini meet I\'ll drive down!!!
And maybe do some night shots of some of the cars!!!!

majic
06-26-2005, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Electra-fire

If anyone wants to chill someone for a mini meet

what does this involve? :p

Electra-fire
06-26-2005, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by majic

Originally posted by Electra-fire

If anyone wants to chill someone for a mini meet

what does this involve? :p

hahaha cars :p

JMAK74
06-26-2005, 08:39 PM
I went only to the east-side pre-meet - would have like to have gone for the drive and all however - was committed to something else. It was nice to meet and put faces to some names.

Below are two pics from the eastsiders that met (I believe I got the names right - let me know if I goofed)

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/JMAK74/CRW_2635W.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/JMAK74/CRW_2636W.jpg

JK

S.F.W.
06-26-2005, 08:42 PM
I\'d be up for a mini meet as I missed the regular meet...how\'s Thursday eve ?
I can show off my powdercoated rims, and my audio that\'s going in on Wednesday.

mazda3boss
06-26-2005, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by S.F.W.

I can show off my powdercoated rims, and my audio that\'s going in on Wednesday.

dammit thursday is party time :(

Optimzer
06-26-2005, 09:05 PM
nice pics JK - next time try to make it out to a regular meet! :)

Optimzer
06-26-2005, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by mazda3boss

I\'m down - let\'s do it somewhere around east-side / northside...

heck, let\'s just do it in Richmond Hill! :D

S.F.W.
06-26-2005, 09:29 PM
I\'m down for Richmond Hill, that\'s home for me anyway.

JMAK74
06-26-2005, 09:45 PM
Thanks Optimzer - I\'d like to be there for the next meet.

As for a mini-meet - Thursday I\'m still debating to go to the Guv/Kool Haus thing for Canada Day - waiting on some friends if they say yay or nay. If one happens - post the place/date/time and depending where I end up in the city - I\'ll be there.

JK

whodilly
06-27-2005, 12:16 AM
Hey JK nice pics. Man we should have done the formation thing.

Optimzer
06-27-2005, 12:40 AM
damn right! east side better start showing some STYLE!!

Electra-fire
06-27-2005, 10:30 AM
thursday sounds like a plan if people can make it.
I\'ll be driving down to TO that night so things can be arranged!

Fuman
06-27-2005, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Optimzer

Originally posted by mazda3boss

I\'m down - let\'s do it somewhere around east-side / northside...

heck, let\'s just do it in Richmond Hill! :D

if its RH, im in.

I suggest it to be in the plaza of bayview/major mac.
if enough cars show up and not enough room for photos we can go to the bayview secondary behind the plaza. Plenty of parking there.

billyfo
06-27-2005, 06:18 PM
high school parking may not be OK, cause security for school area may prohibited any non student to enter, and cops may ask you why you are there that late:D

Domin/Walmart area is good for late meet though.

S.F.W.
06-27-2005, 06:56 PM
We could also do it in the silver city parking lot. During the week that place is empty..

Optimzer
06-27-2005, 07:08 PM
I\'d say let\'s avoid dominion b/c that place is open 24/7 - I\'ve been there some night to pick up groceries and man is that place the place to be on a weeknight in RHill! woo!

Walmart is good though after like 9/10pm..

Not sure when SilverCity gets freed up but I\'m sure there\'s some open space for a dozen cars or so.

S.F.W.
06-27-2005, 11:27 PM
Usually free\'s up around 8 or earlier from what I\'ve seen. I any case during the week there is tons of space for car\'s...

Optimzer
06-28-2005, 12:17 AM
well I\'m down for a mini meet on Thursday night - Silvercity Richmond Hill parking lot. Anyone else?

Hazy
06-28-2005, 08:23 PM
anymore pictures?