PDA

View Full Version : Car Vibration

Pimpin_29y
06-28-2005, 04:18 AM
I\'ve had my mazda3 sedan ATX for a few months with no problems. Suddenly today when I was leaving my home the entire car started shaking followed by the engine light indicator coming on.

My car is a 2005, I only have about 4000km on the car and have brought it in at 3000km for the maintaince and oil change. Anyone have any clue as to the problem?

It\'s quite disturbing to have issues with a new car this early in it\'s life...makes me wonder how well this car will hold up a few years down the road.

I am going to bring it in 1st thing tomorrow to Mazda of Toronto. I hope all is well...

FLIPDADY
06-28-2005, 07:45 AM
We\'ll check it out to see what\'s causing this vibration.

Pimpin_29y
06-28-2005, 12:42 PM
Just came back from Mazda of Toronto unfortunately Joe must have just stepped out for lunch. So I went to the service desk and explained my problem.

Vincent tells me how busy they are and I should have came at a earlier time \"The day is almost over.\" 11:47am and the day is almost over?

I explained how I took the day off to fix this problem and if it was possible to squeeze me in.
\"You should have called before you took the day off.\" Was the response I got, wasn\'t too pleased to say the least.

Anyhow when I was pulling out of the dealership the engine light is off as normal and the car stops the vibrations. I am going to bring it in 7:30am tomorrow anyhow and hopefully get some peace of mind...

TheProfessor
06-28-2005, 01:02 PM
If you know you\'re gonna be there at 7:30am make sure to tell them so as to avoid any further confusion or delay in getting your car looked at.

I have dealt with Vince on a number of occasions and have nothing but good things to say about him (and MofT altogether).

Good luck.

FLIPDADY
06-28-2005, 01:19 PM
Sorry to hear about that man, we are booked solid this entire week. When you bring it in tomorrow we\'ll take care of it for sure. These days it\'s really hard to accommodate walk-in traffic. Let me know before you come in and I can book an appointment for you.

Pimpin_29y
06-28-2005, 02:09 PM
Thanks Joe,

Well Vincent told me to comeback at 7:30 so it should be ok...

Pimpin_29y
06-29-2005, 09:00 AM
In at 7:30 and out a little before 9, talked to Joe and it was a pleasure as always. It\'s good to have a brother on the \"inside\".

Another day off work, I suppose it\'s for the best since I\'ve gained some peace of mind. Apparently my car had a sensor malfunction and it just had to be reset. I hope all is well as I am going out of town this weekend on a fishing trip.

TheProfessor
06-29-2005, 09:12 AM
Glad to hear it was nothing major.....have fun fishing!

Pimpin_29y
06-29-2005, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by PSIVIC

Glad to hear it was nothing major.....have fun fishing!

Thanks!

FLIPDADY
06-29-2005, 09:18 AM
Keep an eye on that engine light man.

Yeah and have a good time fishing.

Pimpin_29y
06-29-2005, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by FLIPSPEED

Keep an eye on that engine light man.

Yeah and have a good time fishing.

Will do! Thanks again for everything Joe!

Pimpin_29y
03-19-2006, 05:27 PM
I was pulling out of a parking lot yesterday and I noticed the acceleration to be sluggish so I looked over at the dash and the damn engine light had come on again and It was too late to bring it to MOT...

I\'ll be there at the crack of dawn Monday to hopefully resolve this issue.:(

ds2chan
03-20-2006, 12:53 AM
oh man.. sorry to hear.. hope all goes well..

Pimpin_29y
03-21-2006, 02:00 AM
I got there at 7:30 and they replaced the purge valve and sensor...I was outta there by 10.Talked to Joe and bumped into RedRaptor on the way out...a pleasure as always...:)

BUT...The damn light came on again around 2pm and I had to bring it back! Apparantly there are some grounding issues or so they told me...and the car has to be left overnight so they can check into the prob.

Vincent was nice enough to offer me a rental, but I declined since my car is supposed to be ready tomorrow and they have a shuttle service which dropped me home. I hope all is well tomorrow...I don\'t wanna have any probs again...:zzz

Pimpin_29y
03-22-2006, 06:12 AM
Tuesday, March 21 I got the call from Vincent around 10 am and the shuttle came to pick me up. Apparantly there was some \"wire\" malfunction....I hope the problem is fixed this time and I don\'t have to go back again...