I got my Car in April 2010, i was a bit desperate as a crappy Credit (which has been fixed) and being a contractor at a company made it hard to get Financing. This place managed to get me a loan for an 04 Mazda 3 GT. There were some obvious problems like a broken screw hole on the bumper and paint chips but We made a deal on that so i get the car for less and i got up until the winter to fix it on my own form a place i trust

Since i had this car, the big 3 issues have been
1) Horn does not work, there is some type of electrical problem and to solve it they pulled out the fuse. With the fuse in the horn just keeps going like it's pressed. The "shop" they took it to, to get that fixed didn't fix it and want me to wait at least 2 days with the car in their possession to fix and across the city

2) I was getting a squeaking noise from my back passenger side. I suspected it was my brakes/rotors.( this was in June 3 months after getting my car) As i was taking off the rear passenger wheel, one of the nuts was on way too tight i ended up damaging the Nut taking it off, and this is why i think the rotor was damaged/warped. The front pads were worn down and on their last leg and some of them had a crack in the pad

3) i have 3 different tires, yes 3 different ones.

Other Problems
- When i got the car, the power steering fluid cap was missing and a paper towel was jammed inside
- Battery cable was loose, lost power driving down Kingston road (on the 2nd day)
- Coffee and cig ash everywhere inside the center console (caused my car to stink on hot days)
-The front axle clamp was not clamped properly and all the grease proceeded to shoot ou
Things needed replacement
-The passenger side engine mount was broken
- Both Front Wheel bearings and hub Assemblies needed replacement

Things still needing replacement
- Hardware for my Steering knuckle, the bolts should just screw into the holes, but for some reason they used a thinner bolt with a nut on the end to hold the knuckle onto the shock
- Bottom Engine cover is broken and missing
- the wheel well plastic covers, are missing on the back driverside (where all the ****ing rust is)
-possibly the rear engine mounts need to be replaced, i keep hearing a knocking noise when i move or slow down by down shifting

All in all this is a shitty place, the Auto Service Finance Center down by Morningside and kingston were the ones who "fixed" the car and told me it was safe.

Right now i'm trying to get an Attorney to see what can be done to get money back for all this crap that i needed to fix because of them, especially the money i need to spend to make the car safe.

There is no way i would take it back to any of those places for Service to get fixed, i want him to pay for the time and parts it took to fix the car properly.