k so im currently looking for a spare Mazda3 because i need quarter panels, doors + door panels (i have roll down windows) and seats, so i came to the conclusion and possibility that other people may need parts too as i discussed with some other members. So im wondering, ive found a few 1st Gen Sedans that are really cheap with no or little mods and not too many km on engine, would anyone be willing to contribute and we can part out the car as a forum/together? im sure there are many of you that need certain parts and if we can get enough of those parts in one desirable car for 2-4 grand, thats an easy solution... im just speaking off the top of my head but i hope it can be possible for it makes the most sense...

IF anyone is interested, shoot me a text and we can talk further because id like to buy one over the winter for the spring and weld the new quarters and paint all new pieces.. 2893384236 or send me a PM , as for thoughts go just post here obviously but if you know your down or are interested i dont check the forum toooo often and my phone is always on me so the choice is yours,

Cheers,
JSharrmz